#1

Jc Imagine

A/N Before you read I do know Jc is 21 calm your panties their 17 in this story.

As you walked through the school gates you tucked a piece of blue and purple hair behind you ear, walking slowly as you were already 10 minutes late.

Just before you entered your English class you checked your outfit fixing your spiderman beanie and adjusting your shirt and shorts. As you walked everyone's mouths dropped cause your never late on the first day of school, "Erh, Hi" you said, the teacher told you to sit next to someone called Jc he raised his hand, he was the guy wearing a Batman beanie. Still cute thou.

As you sat down next to Jc you mutter Spider-Man's better, he doesn't say anything but check you out "um my eyes are up here" you say moving his eyes from you cheat area what's your name he asks y/n you reply.

At the end of class Jc catches up with you turns out he has all the same classes as you, at lunch you guy are in the middle of arguing about who's better, batman or Spider-Man, just after you say Spider-Man Jc starts just randomly kissing you, like make out material. You kiss back and feel sparks, you pull away slowly and open your eyes then Jc says " y/n ever since I saw you I instantly wanted you to be my girlfriend, so whatcha say?" You said yes and he said Thank you my beautiful princess :)

I got major feels writing this 😁
(When do I not have them)