#2

This is dedicated to @RoxyCardenas

Btw your both 21 kk?

You and your best friend y/b/f/n are at vidcon to see O2L, you have a poster that says 'F?!? Me Jc!'

Connor sees you and laughs at your poster and shows Jc, he winks and mouthes 'Later'

You and you friend have meet and greet tickets also, as your at the end if the line by the time the boys get to you they're pretty tired so after they're finished they go back to the bus.

As you and y/b/f/n 's apartment is within walking distance you start walking home.

Just as you turn the corner onto your street a bus pulls up beside you, to be more specific the YouTube tour bus.

The doors open and Connor and Jc jump off the bus.

Connor grabs y/b/f/n 's arm and pulls her aboard and Jc does the same with you but pulls you closer and whispers in your ear 'I saw your poster...'

When you and Jc reach where the others are Jc says 'this is...' 'Y/n' you reply.

Then Jc says 'I assume you all saw y/n 's poster?' they all laugh you laugh too, 'well as you all know I keep my promises and I made a promise to y/n, so bye we're going to have some fun' Jc says and winks.

Then you go through the bus to the very back lounge part (a/n I'm going off the 5SOS tour bus) 'We have to be real quiet, ok?' says Jc you nod in agreement.

5 minutes later

Jc's hand is firmly on your mouth while he slowly thrusts into you.

Sorry I feel like I need to go take a shower after writing this.

If you want I do requests, name,place and dirty or clean

I love y'all

- XCaylensCloudX