new house part 3

A/N sorry about not posting iv been really really busy at school and after school helping out at school and I have been so tired iv only gotten like 7 hours of sleep this week :p

The next morning tanners in the kitchen making breakfast I walk in only wearing my bra and underwear.

"Morning baby" tanner purrs not looking away from the stove.

" there's a plate of pancakes on the island for you, just how you like them"  He says. I grab the plate and I fish out a fork and start to eat. Tanner joins me after a few minutes with his breakfast. Soon we are sitting together finished with the food and looking out the window. 

"Wanna take a shower" he asks looking down at me.

"together" I ask

"Ya" Tanner says moving a bit

"Sure" I say. Tanner takes you by the arm and drags you to the bathroom.

He starts the shower and strips down he then slowly strips you down and traces you back with his finger. He moves the shower curtain aside and steps in then reaches out takes your hand and helps you in. The warm water runs down your back making you shiver  Tanner takes your head in his hands and kisses you lightly then ore forcefully. He plays with your boobs for a minute then turns you around. You lean up against the showers cold wall and tanner lines up. He slams into you, making you moan he continues to do this till you come after you come he comes a few minutes later. He then washes you back and hair. You wash him to and soon the shower is over.