Where Things Begin

Freddy's pizzeria was  shut down and is  now reopening back up, it will be awhile before it is up and running for the public.

Foxy's POV
I was sitting in my pirate cove when all of a sudden Freddy comes through the curtains and says "Hey foxy have you heard the news?" I stared at him with a blank face "No I haven't, what is it?" Freddy responds with a somewhat happy smile "we are getting some new animatronics to help out with the pizzeria." I sit there and put on a smile,"that's great, let's get ready for them to get here."  We spent the next two or three hours getting the place ready for them to get here. We heard a door attempting to be unlocked so Freddy ordered everyone to get in their spots. I ran to my cove while the others headed to the stage, the two guys came in and started loading up animatronics into the storage room.

Mangle's POV
I started to wake up and saw that I was in a strange room I didn't recognize. The two men exited the building and Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica started to wake up. We all started talking and wondering what we where doing here so we decided to explore the building. As soon as we left the building we get surprised by some other animatronics saying "Welcome to the pizzeria!" They looked a lot like Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica but they seemed nice. "Hello uh... my name is Mangle and these are my friends Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica." They stood there and then started to laugh. I wondered why until the brown one said with a laughing tone "those are our names as well without the Toy in front of it". I ended up laughing a little bit and my friends did too.

Foxy's POV
As we where greeting the new comers I saw this beautiful white fox. "Hello, Hello?" She said as I stand out of my trance, "Ahoy, sorry about that I was just thinking about something". "What's your name?" She said "My name is Mangle the fox" I told her my name and offered a tour of the pizzeria.

Mangle's POV
Man I just got here and there is already a really nice person, Foxy I think that was his name. Anyway I got shown around the pizzeria and what everyone stays. After that we all headed to the table to have some dinner. On the table where plates and plates of pizza. After we where done eating we all started talking and getting to know each other. After we talked we went off the bed, I really like it here and quite enjoy the people here, that fox is really nice and if I say so kind of cute.