A New Location

Mangle's POV
No no no, this can't be happening, why did they have to do this. I lost foxy, why... Chica came up to me and give me a hug. "It's going to be alright, I am sure foxy got out just fine" Chica said as she continued to comfort me. "I j...just can't imagine a w...world without foxy, what do I do?" I said as I was crying. "I...I don't know what to do... I don't know what to think... I just want foxy back. Why did this have to happen to him, why foxy..." Everyone gathered around me and give me a hug, I just sat there crying my eyes out, not knowing what to do. "Mangle" Freddy said "We will head back to the pizzeria to look for foxy tomorrow, we need to and sure that the men have left before we do though". I couldn't think straight, I yelled out of rage "I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE THERE, THEY... THERE GUNNA... I..." Chica hugged me tight and said calmly "I know you miss foxy, but going back and getting hurt wouldn't be what foxy would want". I look up at her with tearful eyes and say "y...your right, I..I'm sorry". "No one blames you for anything, I know a spot where we can hang out. The pizzeria you guys where at before you where transferred to ours." Freddy said as he walks over to the Toy animatronics. "Yeah", Toy Bonnie says, "The place is still up, I know where it is, follow me". We head to our old building and I head to my old room. I landed on my old bed crying and crying, "why foxy, why did his have to happen to him?"

Toy Chica"s POV
After we got to our old pizzeria I saw mangle run to her room, I felt so bad for her but I knew she needed some alone time. We started arranging everyone's rooms, after that we all started talking about what happened. None of us wanted to admit that there was a chance that we wouldn't find foxy at the old pizzeria, so we just had faith that he was ok. The next morning I went to go check on mangle but she wasn't in her room, I walked around and found her on the roof. "You ok" I asked in a light tone,  "I honestly don't know Chi, I'm scared and don't know what to do". "Well I know what we can do right now and that is go find foxy". She got up and we walked downstairs where everyone was waiting as we prepared to go the the old pizzeria.

Mangle's POV
We went to the old pizzeria and what I saw scared me more than I ever though I could be scared. I saw the building, parts destroyed and some parts black as charcoal, I ran towards the building. "FOXY!" I yelled "WERE ARE YOU!" I started digging around in the rouble and kept digging. Soon everyone else joined in and we kept looking. 3 hours in and we hadn't found anything, but I didn't give up, I kept looking. Then I heard Bonnie yell "I FOUND HIM!" I got off my knees and ran over to him as fast as I could. Foxy was on the ground, fur burned, his right arm was crushed and he had 5 holes in his chest. "We need to bring him to the pizzeria, FAST!" Freddy carried him back to the pizzeria and brought him into parts and service. Freddy and Toy Freddy started working on him right away. I ran to my room and Chica walked in, I said to her in a very shaky voice " I... I hope foxy will be alright. T...this was all my fault, I could have... I should have... done something..." Chica walked up to me and gave me a hug "I am sure he will be fine, he's tough". I sat in my room for hours waiting for someone to say he was done and alright. Toy Freddy walked in and said "Mangle... foxy's repairs are going to take longer than we though. Get some rest me and Freddy will work on him overnight". "A...alright, please take care of my foxy". He promised he would do the best he could and walked out of the room. I sat there in my room, sad and lonely, as I slowly drifted off to sleep.