Chapter 6.

I'm soooo happy!! :D I didn't get any C's on my report card! Finally after 3 years.... :D I hope you enjoy and have a nice Christmas :)

***                                            ***                                        ***

When everybody partied Lucy just sat at the corner of the guild thinking.

''Ne? Luce, what are you thinking? And who are those guys?'' Natsu asked pointing to Igneel and Uiaqua. ''Ummm...They are my friends.'' She smiled. ''Ok?'' Natsu said confused.

How can I unseal Atrezz...I need to find Mavis and ask her...About everything....Lucy toughed and started to look for Mavis.

 She found Mavis. ''Mavis can you come whit me, I need to ask you some things...'' Mavis looked at Lucy and nodded.

They walk to the beach and look at the starts. ''Mavis....Ok, my first question is, can you tell me the history behind Atrezz and you? ''She looked at Mavis. Mavis looked at the ski and said. ''Me and Atrazz were great friends, we almost never argued. All the Fairy magic you know like : Fairy law and Fairy glitter are really dragon slayers magic. Atrezz wanted peace, but she also wanted to die...When i sealed her away, I couldn't sleep for days. I tried to unseal her, but when i sealed her i lost a lot of magic power. And i can't do the spell to unseal her, you need to connect your souls whit her and ask her the way to unseal her... I can not do that, my child, I know you can do it...'' 

Lucy's face has no emotion. '' This feels like old times me and Layla used to look at the stars and talk about the celestial spirits or just have a nice chat.'' Mavis smiled at Lucy, Lucy just but a little smile on her face.

'' But how do i connect my souls whit Atrezz's ?'' She asked. ''Lets go to her and i shall teach you...'' Mavis turned around and started walking.

They reach the crystal and Mavis tells Lucy to sit down and but on hand on the crystal.

'' Now...Think that you are her, you have the freedom to fly, you have the magic of fairies and your mind is whit her.'' Mavis said.

Lucy started to think all of that. Her body was glowing slightly.

Huh? where am i? Lucy was now in a white void. You Are Lucy? Am i correct? a dragons roar was heard Yes, how do you know me? Lucy saw a big dragon in front of her. I'm in that crystal but i can still see, hear and feel. My life is like hell all i want is to be alive again. A tear fell from Atrezz's eye.

Then how do i unseal the spell? Lucy asked You need to use all of your dragon slayer magic and use the forbidden dragon slayer magic : Light if life. It can undo any spell and can give back life to a human or creature. But once you use it you go into a come for 6 month or.....Die....Lucy couldn't believe this, she was in shock.

Now go! Go and be whit you family as much as you can, but be careful you never know what will happen. Atrezz roared.

Lucy suddenly opened her eyes. She was now in the guilds infirmary. 

She lookes to her right and saw Natsu sleeping in a chair next to Lucy's bed.

''How did i get here? '' Lucy asked herself. Natsu heard Lucy's voice and started to wake up.

''Luce! You're awake '' He did his signature smile. 

Natsu leaned closer to Lucy and kissed her.

''W-What was t-that for?! '' Lucy blushed. '' Well...I missed my girlfriend!'' He smiled again and gave Lucy one last peck on her lips.

'' Oh, okay. '' Lucy giggled. Lucy looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 pm. But when she went to Atrazz it was 01 am. 

''Natsu?'' Lucy said. ''Hmm?'' The fire dragon slayer looked at her. ''For how long was i asleep'' Natsu think a little and says '' When Mavis came here whit you it was 02 am. And since then you have been asleep.''

'' I guess i'll go home then.'' Lucy smiled. ''I'll come whit you!'' Natsu cheered and Lucy sighed.

When they reached Lucy's apartment, Lucy took a long bath. She forgot that Natsu was there and she went out of the bathroom whit just a towel on her.

'' You look good in that.'' Natsu joked. '' Huh?'' Lucy looked down. '' Kya! I'll go change now!'' Lucy yelled.

When Lucy came out Natsu was sitting on her bed thinking. Wait? what? Natsu thinking?

''Umm..Natsu is something wrong? '' Lucy asked '' Lucy is it ok if i go away for two weeks? '' Natsu asked. ''Huh? Why? Where are you going?'' She frowned. 

'' Ummm....You see...The dragon slayer mating season is coming....And if i don't go away...I m-might...Whit out knowing it...Forcefully m-m-makelovetoyou. '' Natsu said the last part really quickly. Lucy's eyes were big. '' And it's really hard for me to hold back right now....'' Natsu said.

'' Natsu... '' Lucy whispered.

***                                                ***                                               ***

I did really well at the Christmas party :D But tomorrow is the fashion show and the big Christmas party...I need to be the model and i also the staff.... But i shall survive it! :P

See you soon :D and comment if i should change something :)