Flowers

Clementine was walking up the stairs and sees Sarah by her bedroom door, with a big smile on her face

“Hey Clem...come here, I wanna show you something!”

Clementine follows Sarah into her room and Sarah points to her bed. On her bed, were a bunch of flowers, some were pink, others were yellow, there was so many colors. Some of the flowers were in a big circle. Clementine wonder what these were.

“What are these?”

Sarah smile got bigger “They are called flower crowns...want me to show you how to make them?”

Clementine smiled “Sure…”

----------------------------------------------------

Clementine and Sarah made a lot of flower crowns. They were smiling and laughing the whole time. Clementine got closer to Sarah and put one of the flower crowns on her head, it was a red one, it matches her glasses.

Sarah moved her hands near Clementine's head “Can I…?”

Clementine nods her head and Sarah takes off her hat. Sarah puts one of the flower crowns on her head, this one was purple and matches her shirt.

Clementine looked at Sarah's flowers on her head “You look pretty, Sarah.”

Sarah giggles a little bit “you too, Clem…”

They both hug each other and after they let go, Clementine grabs one of the flower crowns.

“I will go and give this one to Nick.”

Sarah nods her head and picks up one of the other flower crowns “Ok, I will go and give this one to Luke.”

They both smile and go in different directions. Clementine goes to find Nick and Sarah goes to find Luke.

-----------------------------------------------------

Clementine finds Nick on the couch and Nick notices her “Oh...hey Clem…”

“Hi Nick…”

Nick looks at the flowers on her head “Those look nice…”

“Thanks...Sarah showed me how to make flower crowns.”

Nick gives her a smile and Clementine smiles back. She walked towards him, a flower crown behind her back, a blue one to match his eyes. She is now in front of him, she grabs his hat and throws it on the couch.

Nick was about to say something but, Clementine quickly puts the flower crown on his head.

“What the…”

Nick puts his hands on his head, he feels flowers on his head.

Clementine smiled “It's a flower crown...I made it for you…”

Nick didn't want flowers on his head but, he didn't want to rip them off and hurt the little girl's feelings. So, he left them on and smiled at her.

“Thanks Clem…”

----------------------------------------------------

Sarah headed to Luke's room and opened the door.

“Hey Luke…”

Luke looked up at her and smiled “Hey Sarah...those flowers are pretty.”

“Thank you...Clem and I made flower crowns…”

“That's cool…”

Sarah smiled and walked towards him “close your eyes…”

Luke did what he was told and closed his eyes. Sarah took the flower crown from behind her back and put it on his head. This one was orange and match his shirt, Luke opened his eyes. And felt his head, there was flowers on his head.

Sarah smile got bigger “I made them for you.”

Luke just smiled at her “Thanks Sarah...I like them.”

-----------------------------------------------------

Luke and Sarah headed down the stairs. They found Nick and Clementine on the couch.

“Hey guys...Nick, those flowers look very cute…” Luke said this, trying to hold in his laugh.

Nick just turned away “whatever…”

Sarah and Clementine just laughed to themselves.