Bending

"Babe, it's a little blood, chill." Luke said.
"I know I'm sorry." I replied.
"Are you gonna say no this time?" He asked with a wicked smirk.
"N-no sir" I stuttered out.
He grabbed me and pushed me down onto the bed, tearing off my shirt.
"Lucy?" He looked like a mix of emotions, pained, worried, but mostly pride. Pride in the fact that he broke me to my lowest point, a point where I gashed my skin, and let it bleed, just to not feel so awful. He traced his fingers over the markings, and laughed. He pulled his little flip knife from his pocket. He made a slice from between my breasts, right down to my belly button. I screamed, as he continued the make an artwork out of my body. Once I got the courage to see what he had done, I noticed three little words, scattered amongst the many thrashes. Fat. Ugly. Worthless. But he was right. His hands enveloped my chest as he was grinding against me. He climbed on top, removing my pants too. He move his hand lower until his fingers reached my centre. I didn't want this at all, he continued on to unbutton his jeans and soon enough there was a sharp vigorous attack pounding into me. It hurt, and I was scared, but what could I do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up in my own bed. I lived in a rather upscale neighbor hood, in an upscale house, but with a rather awful family, they didn't give a single thought to whether I was dead or alive. Being 13 and taking are of yourself was both easy and hard. I liked being alone, but I was too little to keep it that way, people bothered me because I was too little to tell them to go away, I learned to cope though. I contemplated my life as I stood in the shower rinsing off the filth, that is my boyfriend. Luke. His name is Luke, and he is nice sometimes, I wish he was nice more often, but at least someone loves me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday went by fast, and I was not excited, it was Monday. I crawled off my mattress that laid on the floor, and proceeded to my small closet. I threw on a pink cropped camisole, black jeans, and an old leather jacket that belonged to my father, I braided my hair in two long pig tails. After slipping on my shoes, I grabbed my skateboard, and headed off to school. Once I entered through the double doors, I walked left, and right through the crowded halls. I entered my math class, and took my seat at the back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Babe" Luke called down the hallway.
"Hi Luke" I shivered, as much as I loved him, he scared the living shit out of me.
"My house, after school, don't be late." He boomed, and I didn't dare say I was busy.
"O-okay" I finished and walked away to my dance class. Dance was my favourite class, I loved to dance, I don't know if I'd be me if I couldn't dance. Also Ms.Howell is really nice, she is the only person I don't mind talking to other than Luke. She treats me like a peer, and let's me use the dance studio at lunch.