Chapter 1

3rd Person POV
Just outside a guild, a group of people, more specifically mages of Sabertooth stood outside their guild, awaiting for their Master to enter before them.

Among the group of mages stood a girl, unfamiliar with her surroundings.

Feeling doubtful and unsure of her choice that she had made, she stood there, between The Twin Dragon Slayers, not moving an inch. Rogue had sense her uneasiness and gave her shoulder a light squeeze to which she lightly smiled back in reply.

Not long after, their Master had finally arrived, a grouchy expression still attached to his face. He entered into the guild with the guild members bowing their heads at their Master's arrival.

"Welcome back, Master, Young Miss" A chorus of voices echoed throughout the halls.

The Master grunted in reply while the 'Young Miss' smirked in approval, walking right behind the Master whom is her father, the rest of the group soon followed in suit. As they walked, people began noticing the young girl, they gave her questioning stares or began discussing among themselves

Eventually, they had stopped walking and the group then dispersed and went to places they were most comfortable with.

"Wait, come here little girl" The young girl nodded her head as she walked towards 'The Young Miss' taking light steps while walking.

"Everyone, this here is our newest member, Hellscythe" The Young Miss introduced. The guild members still discussed among themselves as they stared at her, she shifted uncomfortably under their gaze.

"Umm...... Can I go now?" Hellscythe asked to no one in particular, however the Master grunted in response as he lightly nodded his head. She hurriedly walked away from where she was and went over to where the Twin Dragon Slayers were.

People began gathering around her as she scooted over and closer to Rogue and lightly clung to his cloak. Obviously still uncomfortable around others. They began shooting questions at her questions, to which she replied by inching closer to Rogue and eventually burying her face in his cloak.

Eventually, Sting and Rogue got annoyed but before they could do anything, Lecter, Sting's exceed stood up.

"Alright! Since you're so curious we will tell you why she joined" Lecter said with his eyes closed,hands crossed and a smirk on his face.

Sup peeps OwO

Rika here or you can call me Junky 

Either one is fine

Hope you like it so far~

Till next time~~