Chapter 3

3rd Person POV
"What is your purpose here in my forest?" The girl questioned as her eyes narrowed hiding them from their view through her mask. Her tone was harsh but that was to be expected. After all, they had technically crossed her lands.

"Your land? Little girl I think you are mistaken. We are here because we have heard that people have been going missing in this forest, so the town hired us to go check it out. We were expecting a demon or some kind of a monster... Not this" said a certain blonde, as he hesitated slightly while sounding disappointed at the end.

"You have yet to answer my question... What is your purpose here? You've found me, so what? What is your next move?" The girl said as she grinded her teeth together, fists clenched she muttered a spell, a spell that will help her to escape if necessary.

Just then, the lady who had buns on her head stepped up, and she opened her red lips and spoke, "Little girl, join us. Our guild is the best and for it to continue to strive to be the best we need people like you" she grinned as she stretched a hand out towards the girl while the other hand remained to her hip.

"No thanks." She quickly answered without hesitation. However this did not sit well with a certain Young Mistress.

"WHAT?! YOU DARE DEFY SABERTOOTH?! THE NUMBER ONE GUILD IN THE WHOLE OF A FIORE?! She roared, unhappy with the answer she had gotten.

"Sabertooth? I have never heard of such a thing. I'm not interested in power. I'm interested in my own goals" She scoffed at them. She was completely uninterested and was getting bored.

"Then, what is your goal?" A man in a mask similar to her asked.

"My brother. I'm looking for him, he's missing so I'm going to find him" She simply answered as she dropped the head in her hand. The head fell perfectly to the ground. She dusted her hands as she turned and began walking away.

"Wait!"

"Huh? What do you want now?" The girl turned to see that the voice had belonged to the blonde man who had previously scrunched up his nose. He rubbed the back of his neck as he furrowed his brows slightly, "Well, I think this guy's your brother" He pointed to the man that stood beside him, it was the man that had black hair.

"Well I mean you guys smell the same, maybe he's your brother?" He seemed unsure of what he himself had said but he didn't lie.

The girl made no hesitation and she immediately walked towards the man with dark hair. She bit into her index finger as a small drop of blood oozed. Without, warning she jammed her finger into Rogue's mouth. The taste of iron fresh on his tongue. 

"Drink it" She commanded and he had no choice but to swallow as he slightly cringe from the salty taste. But he didn't expect the next thing that had happened. The sky that had previously turned bright now returned to darkness.

"Tell me... Is the sky dark or bright?" She asked as her ruby eyes bore into his, emerald mask still on her face. His eyes glanced around before landing on hers again.

"It's dark" He answered. The girl sighed as she stepped away, the emerald mask on her face dissipated into thin air as the right anklet reformed at its original position. 

The girl grew taller as her bust increased. Her hair grew out as well but her clothes remained the same.
"Alright, I'll join you guys. But just so you know, I'm only 15. What you saw earlier was just an illusion" She stood closer to Rogue, now knowing that she was his brother. Rogue seemed to be taking this quite well as he simply pat her on the head.

"Girl, what is your name since we can't keep calling you as 'Girl' " The lady with red lipstick said as everyone begun thinking.

"Why not let Rogue decide? He is her brother after all" Someone voiced out.

"Hmm... How about.. Hellscythe?" Rogue said after thinking for a while. The girl looked up at him as she smiled. 

"I'm okay with it" She nodded.

"Let us return to the guild then" The Master Jiemma, finally said as they all begun to head back.