Chapter 31

We've been here for a little while now and we've gone to see the bears, the penguins, the lions and the wolves. "Would you like a drink?" Shawn suggested as we walked down the path, nearing a little cafe kinda store.

"Sure, I'll pay." I stated as I grabbed my wallet from my pocket. "No no no. I want you to wait here and I'll get it. What would you like?" "Shawn stop wanting to pay everything. I feel useless now." I whined. "But not now. Now sit, I'm getting you something to drink." He laughed. "What do you want?" "Ugh fine. A coke would do." I sighed. He turned around and chuckled as he walked towards the shop to get our drinks. I saw a little group of girls walk by giggling and trying to keep their screams in. I heard them talk about Shawn and it was right then that I realised we probably weren't going to be here for much longer.

I watched Shawn as he walked inside and then my vision got blocked by a body. When I looked up all I wanted to do was dive into a ball and hide. But I kept my gaze at the person in front of me, deciding to hear her out and hope that Shawn would return soon before she says something that pushes me off the bridge.

It was Samantha. One of my bullies. She always says mean things.
She once told me to kill myself.
Day after that I tried but my dad ran into me. Her boyfriend, Nick is even worse. He tells me to jump in front of a train every day on the way home. Sucks that we live in the same block. Then her best friends who follow her like kittens and function as reminders.

They remind me I'm a nobody. I'm a loser.  I'm a nerd. Nobody wants me. Nobody cares. I'm not loved.

"Rose I just saw Shawn Mendes running towards that shop. Why are you even still here?" She barked. "I.... I k-know he's he-here." I stuttered. "Ahhh.... you finally noticed he does not care for you and that he won't ever want to see you or even touch you." She smiled as if she was being very nice.

"Ugh... you again. Tell me... why haven't you jumped off a bridge yet? Kill yourself, free yourself of the misery. No one will notice you're gone." That familiar voice barked through the group of girls. "There you are! I missed you..." Samantha said with a cheeky grinn plastering her face.

I started crying and just stood up and ran, hearing them chant the words "loser!" "Nobody!" "No one cares!" And "You're better off dead!" And to finish it all, Nick started shouting at me. "No one will miss you when you're dead and gone. Please just go ahead and kill yourself!"

I ran into the bathroom, busted into a toilet cubicle and leaned against the wall. I let myself slide onto the floor and started sobbing into my hands.

My phone rung from the inside of my pocket and I took it out to look at the caller ID. It was Shawn, calling me. I slowly let my finger slide from left to right over the screen to answer his call.

"I'm sorry Shawn I'm in the bathroom. Something happened." "What? What's wrong?" "Nothing. It's just... my classmates are here and I don't want to face them again today, I'll be there in a bit I need some time." I cried out. I hung up and put my phone on the floor next to me. I hid my face in my hands and I felt like I was going to cry until I don't have any tears left to cry.

~~~
Im really just that bad at uploading, isnt it?

Either way I still hope u enjoyed and Ill try to upload more ❤