VII

"I'm Park Jimin."

"Good for you" she answered frigidly.

"Now you're being rude."
His arm crawled on top of the upper cup of the back cover, keeping his arrogantly enchanting cast.

"You blasted your smoke on me."

"It won't cause more damage than the one you're already under."

"Pardon?"

"Cute how you think that two hours a week will fix you."
He took in a drag off his cigarette.

"I don't" she avouched and let her head fall, "in 4 months I'll come of age and won't be obligated to go anymore."

"So they push you, nice."
He spanned his wrist on his thigh.

"You don't understand."

Being aware of her brother's very valid reasons for doing so, she wanted to justify this action, more to herself than the one adjacent to her.

"That's a theory."

Brusque pause.

"But someone can't be cured if they don't want to."

"I'm not a wound to be cured."

"That doesn't mean you don't have any, does it?"

"Since when do passersby know me better than I do."

Sniggering he unfettered another draught of fume, permitting it to dance in the minor wind that snuck inside.

"I can read your face, you always look dissipated."

"You don't know shit."

"Watch your mouth doll" he scoffed, using a phrase that even he detested.

"Sukyung if you don't mind."

"Sukyung" he came closer, "right."

Giving the girl a sardonic grin & a deceitful look of lust, Jimin intentionally tied her stomach in a knot. He stared deep into her eyes purposing to make her heart fluster, sentient of his irresistibility he'd use his charisma and entrancement to manipulate whoever he felt like playing with.

Got on his feet he emitted the cigarette while speaking.

"It's dull here, I'll mosey on down the city. Wanna come?"

Wouldn't he take the train?
"Are you asking me to come with you?"

"These were my precise words."

"Well I'm not joining a stranger."

"You're missing out" he bragged.

"Perchance."

He sent her a seductive peep.
"Well, see you around Sukyung."

The boy walked away and raised two fingers as a wave goodbye with his back turned on her. In full befuddlement she watched him disappearing in the dimness right where he came from. He just showed up to leave? A completely unexpected discourse, his insouciant character surprised her, how smooth he was acting. First and foremost though, the snare and provocative effect that was attached to him. An outré being, for sure.

Her cogitation was suddenly intervened once the train arrived, she recollected her mind and compelled her legs to get in the mean of transportation. If the accumulating wrinkles on her forehead could talk, they'd shape the letters d a z e d.