Chapter 2: Meeting Their Mates Part 1

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE PICTURES!

~Naruto's Point Of View~

"Y'all think we'll be able to find our mates?" I asked my brothers as we walked through the crowd, staying close together.
"I know we will, un!  Look at us!  Who wouldn't want us!?" Deidara exclaimed with a cocky grin.
"I know.  I'm the hottest Uzumaki!" I said with a grin.
"Don't get cocky, little brother." Kyuubi said with a grin of his own.
"I'm not cocky!  I'm just stating a fact!" I yelled at him.
"You wished that was a fact, un." Deidara said as he smacked me on the back of my head.
"Ow!  Why do you always hit me!?" I whined, holding my sore head.
"Because it's fun, Naru-Chan!" Deidara sing song with a grin.
"Whatever." I pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest.
"You look cute when you pout." A new voice said.

I looked up and was met with brown eyes.  The guy had shaggy brown hair and he had red tribal tattoos on each cheek.  He was a few inches taller than me and had a very good amount of muscles.
Oh my goshHe's so hot!
I took a small whiff of him and my eyes bulged.
Wow, he smells like summer and an earthly sweet smell.
"You smell good." I stated.

The guy grinned at me and took a step closer.  Then I finally realize what I just said aloud and I could feel my face starting to heat up.  I took a step back away from the guy.
"Looks like little Naru-Chan just found his mate, un." Deidara said with a giggle.
"You're right, Dei-Chan.  It does look that way." Kyuubi said with a grin.

I looked up when I felt a hand on my hip.
"My name is Kiba Inuzuka, fox-face." The guy now known as Kiba said with a grin.
"Get your hand off of me, you bastard." I huffed as I turned my head away from him.
"I'd rather not." Kiba said with a smirk.

I stared at him with my eyes narrowed.  He's so freaking hotHow can a smirk be so hot!?
"Kyuu!  He won't stop touching me!" I exclaimed as I looked in Kyuubi's direction only to find him nowhere to be seen.
"What!?" I yelled as I look around us and noticed that not only was Kyuubi no where to be seen but neither was Deidara.

"It looks like you're stuck with me, Naru-Chan." Kiba said with a sing song voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm going to kill you Dei-Nii and Aniki!  Believe it!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Kiba chuckled and leaned over to my ear.
"Will you be my mate?" He whispered huskily in my ear, which sent shivers down my back.
I could feel my cheeks burn red.  I looked at him and I could see the sincerity in his eyes.  I smiled and nodded my head yes.
Kiba grinned happily and pulled me into a hug.
"Would you like to meet my family?" He asked.
"Um.  Are you sure?  Do you think that they'd like me?" I asked a little nervously.

"Don't worry.  I bet they'll like you." He said with a gentle smile.
"Alright.  Let's go!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Kiba chuckled as he grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd.  We passed a few dominants who were staring at me with lustful eyes.  Kiba noticed them and he wrapped an arm protectively around my waist and glared at everyone.

We finally got to the edge of the clearing and walked around, looking through the crowd of parents and soldiers.  Kiba looked around for a few seconds and then smiled.
"There they are!" Kiba exclaimed excitedly as he dragged me along.

We were now standing in front of two women.  The older woman had short spiky brown hair, brown eyes, and she had the same tribal tattoos that Kiba has.  The other woman had long brown hair with dark brown eyes and the same tattoos on her cheeks.