The beggining

Lila was just a little baby when she started getting her abilities. She would surprise her parents every morning when they came into her room. You may be thinking what abilities am I️ talking about. It was an early morning and her first day at home....

Daniel: Luz where is the baby bottle?!
Luz: It's in the refrigerator!!
Daniel: Why is it in the fridge!! Doesn't that kill the baby or something?!
Luz: What! No why would it do that?!
Daniel: I don't know!(baby starts to cry)
Luz: Just get it before Lila continues crying!!
Daniel: okay!

Daniel then gave Lila the bottle and she had calmed down. Daniel looked at his little girl with adoration in his eyes. He then whispered in her tiny little ear and said "I will always be there no matter what happens, I love you with all my heart." An hour later Luz came downstairs to her husband and daughter sleeping on the couch. Luz picked Lila up and brought her upstairs to her bassinet and she woke her husband up and told him to go take a shower and then go to sleep. Her husband sleepily walked up the stairs and told his wife he loved her. Luz started to laugh because once he had said that he had tripped over the carpet.

Luz: (laughing) Daniel are you okay sweetie?!
Daniel: (laughing with embarrassment) Yes honey I'm okay (he starts getting up).
Luz:(comes up stairs) Come on honey let me help you up so you can take your shower.
Daniel: No I'm  okay honestly (he then gets up on his own).
Luz: okay well then I'll get your clothes ready.
Daniel: Pumpkin you don't have to do that why are you so anxious.
Luz: oh I don't know ever since we moved in I've been hearing sounds coming from Lila's room and every time I go to check there's nothing there.
Daniel: Pumpkin everything will be fine.
Luz: If you say so now go take a shower because I want to go to sleep.

Daniel laughs softly and goes to the bathroom to take a shower while Luz goes back down stairs and watches some Vampire High Tech. As the show is almost done her husband runs down stairs!

Daniel: (panting) LILA.....(takes a deep breath) SHE'S GONE!!!!
Luz: What do you mean she's gone( Lila runs upstairs to find that Lila is really gone!) Oh my gosh(she starts to cry and looks around the house)
Daniel: She's a newborn! Where could she have gone?!
Luz:(she looks in the upstairs bathroom and finds that she's in the bath tub) I found her!! Daniel I found her!!
Daniel:(runs up stairs) Oh my gosh Thank you heavily father!

While they found her they also saw her hand full of glowing goop. They then called the pastor and once he came he moved away from
the baby so quick.

Pastor: Heavily father bless me please and be by my side as I go closer and heal this child.

Luz:(looked around the room) What happen that you had to say that pastor tell us what's going on!
Daniel: What is wrong with my baby girl tell me now!
Pastor:(looks at the parents with concern) She got the goop from the devil. He hath come to give her a gift stronger then any human being. Maybe even stronger then him.
Luz:(eyes with concern) Does this mean she's a demon now!!
Daniel:(thinking with concern about his baby girl) (mumbles under breath) She's a demon..I have a demon baby.
Pastor:(looks at Lila with concern but love in his heart) There is only one way to heal her and get this gift out of her system.
Luz:Well what is it!!
Daniel:(looks around with hurt and concern in his eyes) You have to waste all your energy on the devil as you try and defeat.
Pastor:(with shock) Your right.
Luz:(with shock) And how do you know this!!!
Daniel:(with grief in his eyes) It happened to my brother when we were baby's.
Luz:(with sadness and confusion) You have a brother and it happened to him?
Daniel:(with grief) Yes and the reason I never spoke about it is because I thought you would look at me like I was crazy.
Luz:(with anger and shock) Well then tell me!