The Fantasy

Creature#1:(with anger in her voice) WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE!!!!

Creature#2:(with fear in his voice) ummm...the mother saved her before I could escape with her....
Creature#1:(cuts him off with even more anger in her voice) GET OUT OR BE KILLED!!!!!
Creature#2: okay

You might be wondering who those creatures are well you will have to find out later. In the mean time let's go back to Lila.

------------------

It's July.4th,2016 and it's Lila's fifth birthday. Daniel and Luz are decorating their daughters party while she runs around the whole venue.

Daniel:(with happiness) Honey don't get hurt running around like that!
Luz: Its okay sweetheart. She will be fine I use to run around a lot more crazier then that.(Luz then laughs)
Daniel:I guess your right.
Lila:(with joy in her eyes) Mommy,Daddy!!! Guess what I found!!
Daniel and Luz:(with smiles) Yes honey what is it.
Lila:(jumping up and down excited) I found a heart shaped rock and look it has a symbol that looks like my birthmark!

Daniel and Luz then look at each other with a worried expression on their faces.

Luz: Yes honeybee! That is so cool! How about you go put it with your gifts.
Lila:Okay mommy imma put it in the front so everyone can see.
Daniel:Okay honey you go do that.

Daniel and Luz the continued decorating the party for later on in the afternoon. Lila's party theme was under the sea. They had beautiful shades of blue and greens. Lila was going to wear a beautiful short dress that was an ombré of blues. She looked like a little princess.

Daniel:(with tears of joy) I think i'm going to cry.

Luz:(laughing) Oh,Daniel. Your to much shes only five years old you make it seem like shes off to college.

Daniel:(laughing with tears of joy) I know but shes growing up so fast and the next thing you know she will be off to college.

Lila:(comes down the stairs) Hi mommy! Hi daddy! Look at my pretty dress it's my favoirte color!

Daniel:(looks at the door) Someone is coming and the party looks perfect. Let's get going!

Lila then rushes to the entrence and greets everyone with a smile and a wave like a true little princess should. Daniel puts everyone's coats away while Lila tells everyone where there seats are. Lila goes off running like a child does with the other kids. Daniel and Lila converse with their fellow adults. As time goes on it gets darker. Then all of a sudden they hear the kids scream!