Episode 1

Bomi's POV

" oppa, where are you?, oppa?????"... " yah, Bomi-ah your too loud, Im here at the dining room,...Bomi went near to her brother... " oppa look what I've got!",  Bomi handed a paper to Chang Wook. " yah, what is this? , congratulations Yoon Bomi you are now an official agent, Please proceed to the company tomorrow for your training".. " oppa I can't believe this,....waah... this is my biggest achievements in life.. "  Bomi smiled from ear to ear but she noticed that her brother just smirked. "  yah opppa? are you not proud of me?.."  Chang Wook didn't listen so Bomi walk out and went to her room.

Naeun's POV

I am now preparing my things for school, this is my last course to finish a business degree and I have to decide which company should I choose to work on my on the job training since there are so many popular Company here in korea.

" hmmm, for now I have to go to school in order not to be late"

I went downstairs and bid my goodbye to my very handsome and caring brother Song Joongki, yaah? are you confused why does we have different last name?, because he is an agent, Pssst that's a secret, dont tell others, got it??. hehe goodbye..

Song Joongki's POV

I am very proud of my sister because she pursue a degree that our late parents want for her. She wanted to get our company back from the traitors who just killed both our parents for the sake of money and power. This is also the reason why I became a secret agent, to take revenge for my parents death. But I came to realize that becoming an agent is not that simple, because you have to used other names to not exposed your true identity and the most dumbest thing is that, you can't never introduce yourself as a brother to your sister because she might lose her precious life, and I dont really want that to happen. Once you enter this kind of job, you can never get out of it unless there is someone need to sacrifice his/her life for you.

Ji Chang Wook's POV

I hate my sister becoming an agent because I was once a secret agent. Its a job that was too dangerous to both of you and your family, love ones. Before, when I was still an agent, my sister was being hostage by our enemy, because they found out that she is my sister and used her as a threat for me. They asked big amount of money since my family owned a big company. After that time, I decided to stop from being an agent to not put the life of my family in danger, but they are my superior, you cannot decide on your own, they didn't allow me to stop. I insisted, I told them that I will not do as they wanted me to.. they warned me that if I still insist, someone precious to me will die. I didn' t take their warn seriously until such time, someone was killed because of me. They killed my girlfriend. I feel very guilty to what had just happened. The guilt within makes me go crazy, up until now most of the night gives me a nightmare.

Hi guys, this is my second work, I just find Ji Chang Wook and Apink Naeun look good together as well as  Bomi and Song Joongki. Please don' t hate me for making this story. Please support, vote and comment. Thank you :*