Episode 4

Ji Chang Wook's POV

Aigoo, im already tired. Why there are so many things need to be done today!!, Aish... By the way, I haven't receive a text from my dongsaeng,

dialing, Bombomah... calling.....

Bomi: yes oppa???
CW: where are you?
Bomi: Im at the Global Agent Company, I guess it is where you are working before... hmm.. your pretty much popular in here huh?!. hehehe
CW: ofcourse,, yah when are you going to start your training??
Bomi: Maybe tomorrow oppa, why???
CW: oh that's good, I have something to tell you, when you are done there, go home immediately, okay??
Bomi: Yes oppa, annyeong!!

Hhuh!!! I guess I need to warn her first before entering that kind of job....

.
.
.
.

Joongki's POV

This year would be so tough since we have so many girl trainees. I don't think they will survive at the end of this training because they will undergo training which is difficult enough for a man to take. It would be my first time training girl agents, I don't know what to do, I tend to feel awkward when a girl is in front of me, except for my sister,, Ahgggg!!!! "ottokae?? someone help me!!! (Im having a mental breakdown right now)..

I am calling the attention of the trainee agents to give a short announcement on what will happen during the training.

" Everyone please listen. Before you will start your training, you shall know the rules we have in here. First, all cellphones should be surrendered at the head's office. Second, each one must take good care of the materials given to you during the training. And lastly, those who were survive at the end, will only be officially called true agent. Is it understood???

Someone's raising her hand. " yes?? do you have a question???.. I asked. " Ahm Agent Song? when are we going to start our training???" .... " Oh that's a good question, well, since there are some changes in our papers at the office, instead having your training today, we will be having it tomorrow, at 6o'clock in the morning, okay,.?

yes!!!!

"okay from now on, go back to your home and say farewell to your family or to your loved ones..annyeong, you may now go..

Everyone is now living out the training gymnasium, so am I. I immediately went home to talk to my sister about the training.

I get my car key and drove onto our house. When I arrived, i saw my sister sleeping prettily on the couch and I guess she was tired waiting for me.. ..
.

I wake her up.. " Naeunssi??? wake up!!!'.. From the first call she immediately get up. " ohh oppa, your already here???,, " yes" , I answered. " so what is the important matter you want to tell me oppa?... " oh that, listen carefully. Since our company will have to train those future agents, I guess you should take good care of yourself. I wont be staying here for about 6 months and I hope you'll understand." I said worriedly to my sister.. " nahh!!! I will be on my own again oppa??? I don't want to!!! " . she pouted and made a sad face " yahh, Naeunah, your already big now, you should start train yourself to stand on your own, I might not be here for you all the time. What will happen if you are now married and still your very dependent on me??? your husband might be very disappointed on you??? .. I need to say those words since it needs a long time for me to be apart from her. She needs to learn, though. " Yahh oppa, what are you talking about?? its just that, I will be missing you...." ... " dont worry dongsaeng, i will call you more often, okay??? " hmm, okay oppa"...

atlast my sister is now okay. No need to worry anymore...

Bomi's POV

I went home immediately like what my brother had told me, and when I arrived he's already there. " oppa, annyeong?.... " oh bombomah, your here, take your sit first .... " so how was your first meeting with youe co-trainees???... " hmm, Im kinda comfortable with them since all of them are easygoing. I asnwered happily. " let me tell you one thing, bomi-ah, in order to survive the training, you shouldn't trust to anyone of them!!! When I heard those thing I made a what expression. " huh?? are you sure oppa??? I guess you wanted me to become a selfish agent oppa, . " I was unconvinced of what had just said by my brother . " yahh! dont take my advice for granted, Im sure you'll understand it by the time you started the training...

"waahhh!!! is oppa trying to scare me??? andwe oppa, you should not give me such advice...
ahhhh..............

Updating again :)