Episode 2

Naeun's POv

I am now in our school to meet my Bff's and our new professor.

" Naeun-ssi? over here!!!,"  my bestfriend Namjoo make a wave of her hand. I slowly walk through to where she was seated. " yaah where's Hayoung???", I immediately asked. " she said she will be late today coz there something happen at their house"... "by the way naeun, did you already decide which company do you want to work on your on the job training?... she asked. " hmmm, not yet Namjoo-ah", I pouted. " yah?? why are you hasn't still chose one??, jinjah Naeun, look here, I choose JB company because my father worked here,  pointed at the brochure. " you should choose now!!! "  I think she's mad at me.. " okay, maybe this???  I pointed to WM company. " why you choose that company?? ,  Namjoo asked. " I don't know",...  I gave her a smile. " ahh whatever Naeun" Namjoo smirked.

After the class, Namjoo and I went to the nearest cafeteria to meet hayoung. We immediately find a place and then we seated. Namjoo went to the counter and ordered foods. While waiting, I get my mobile phone and search about WM company to have a short background if it is a good company. Typing ... WM company background..... ".... WM company was owned by Ji family and was been raised for several years. The innitials WM was taken from the innitial names of their daughter BoMi and son Chang Wook. The parents retired and the son taken over the position. He was still young and a good looking CEO of the WM company.... " ...  a good looking huh?... tsk!!.  I was busy reading the content and was about to press the picture of the new CEO and didn't notice that hayoung was here already, "  Yahh! unnie what's that??? " hayoung suddenly appear in front of me that made me startled and my phone fell on the floor. I hit her arm " yahh naughty girl, don't give me a heart attack".   I pick up my phone and a picture of a young and handsome man flashed on the screen. Hayoung saw the picture "  Yaah unnie?? who is that?? he's so hot!!!.. "..  I immediately hide my phone on my pocket and Namjoo came back after ordering the food. " Who's hot??? namjoo interrupted. " unnie I just saw a picture of a handsome man flashed in unnie's phone!! " Hayoung said cleverly. " huh? are you now interested on someone Naeun-ssi?"... namjoo asked. "huh? anniyo, what are you talking about, its nothing, he's just the CEO of the WM company! Im just curious why they named it WM company,  I answered. " really? let me take a look at the picture.. " I handed my phone to Namjoo. " waah chungmal he's so hot ..and so handsome, his name is Ji Chang Wook!!! oh my god I would love to work on his company.. ahhh!!! Namjoo and hayoung shouted and the people were looking at us. They feel embarrassed so they  immediately took their seats and handed me back my phone. "  yahh naeun-ssi, you've just choose a hot company" .. ayehhh... if I were you, I will seduce the CEO and made him fall for me"  " yahh that's enough okay?, we both laugh so hard.. we ate the foods we ordered and after a while my phone rang.... I look at my phone to see who's calling and it was my brother, I distanced myself from hayoung and namjoo, I went outside and answer the phone, "yes oppa?" ... " where are you??? he asked. " Im at the cafeteria along with my friends, why????... " Ahm good, just go back home early coz I have to tell you something important, okay???, " Okay oppa, bye!!! ( something important? what could it be??? hmp!) after the call, I went inside to my bffs. " who's calling you unnie?? Hayoung asked curiously.. " hmm, its just my cousin, he wanted me to go home early"... Ahh really??... we continued eating and suddenly Hayoung speak up , you know what unnie? we are just so curious why you didn't introduced your cousin to us, were bestfriend right? but we haven't know atleast one of your family, why? do you have a family problem??  my eyes widen and was so shocked by the sudden question of Hayoung... " huh? ahm no, my family was okay , its just they are all very busy" I said to them and took a deep breath, the surroundings became so quiet and no one of us wanted to talk. I feel bad for them for lying the whole time about my family. They haven't know yet that my parents was already dead and I am now living with my brother. ( sorry friends, maybe nex time, I will tell you my story).

Boring right??  sorry for making such story, its just im warming up, in order to produce a good story,but still thanks to those who read my story...