[ReiMob] CollegeMob, teacherReigen

Reigen is old. He knows that now, has known it since he turned 30, and remembers it every time Mob is close. Every time he holds the younger male, feels how smooth his skin is, sees that there are no white hairs or wrinkles on him, touches the muscle he's been building since his middle school days, and it scares him.

His boyfriend is ten years his junior, and he has nothing to offer the growing man.

His phone flashes and the name Mob lights up, a picture of a smiling Mob staring back at him. He clenches his jaw and lets it vibrate two more times before it displays two missed calls. An amused chuckle startles Reigen and he quickly flips his phone so the screen can't be seen. Ekubo is peering down at him. Damn, he'd forgotten to close his office door!

"Soooo, ignoring the brat now are we?"

Reigen forces a smile as he slides his phone to the side, far away from Ekubo (he wasn't going to make that mistake again), "Of course not..."

It's a bit painful to smile and he feels his face twitch. He clears his throat and turns back to his desk, pretending to arrange papers. He clicks the mouse to his computer rapidly and wishes the screen would turn on quickly just this once. Ekubo straightens out, raising a brow at the obvious lie.

"You know," Ekubo begins and enters Reigen's office without permission. He ignores the hey from the blonde, "I saw him with that girl, what's her name? Tsubomi? They were at the gate."

Reigen freezes as Ekubo hits one of his greatest doubts. Tsubomi, Mob's first crush and the girl he'd been pining after for more than he's known the guy! She was the reason he'd started working out in middle school and, he grips the papers in his hand, she could also give Mob so much compared to him. They were close in age, she could give him a family, she was smart and had a bright future, and he'd seen the interest. He'd seen the way she would talk with Mob, casually touch his shoulder, and sit next to him during group projects.

And...they looked good...next to each other.

"Oh look there they are," Ekubo exclaimed and whistled, "Didn't know Shigeo was such a lady's man. You know, I saw that the alien otaku was dragging him around the other day too."

"Kurata," he replied automatically. His computer was finally on and he could put in the grades for the essays he'd just finished grading. He was quickly going through the pile but then paused when he got to Mob's paper. It was a pretty hefty length compared to what Mob normally turned in (bare minimum) and he'd even done a great job at the introduction. He typed in an 87 into his computer and then felt the paper snatched away.

His brow twitched as Ekubo sat on top of his desk, "Did Shige actually write this?!" He was flipping through the pages quickly, skimming and muttering (he never writes anything this detailed for my class and he actually knows what this word means?!) and Reigen couldn't do this anymore.

He blankly stared at Ekubo, "Why are you here?"

Ekubo stopped reading Mob's essay and shrugged exaggeratedly, a smile on his face but Reigen knew better, "Can't I come visit a friend? We haven't talked in a while."

Before Reigen could answer, his phone started vibrating again. He ignored it and Ekubo smirked, "Aren't you going to get that?"

Typing echoed alongside the phone, "No."

"What if it's important?"

"I doubt it."

Two more rings and it went silent. Ekubo sighed and crossed his arms, "It looks like you're almost done there, how about we go out for a couple drinks, my treat!"