Again?

Celeste was both scared and excited if that was even possible. Along with those two contradicting emotions, she was also annoyed. Why? Well, she was excited because every second she spent with Nina was a second closer to paying her dues and getting her ass out of this city. She was scared because she didn't have any business assisting a hitman; and she was annoyed because of Arielle....that's why.

"Arielle! Get yo bitch ass inside the FUCKING car!"

"No! Leave me alone Nina, you don't give a fuck about me!"

"No, I don't. In fact, I wish yo ass would stay gone, but my baby cares about you, so I have to make sure yo ass don't get murked. Now get yo ass in the fucking car! This is enemy territory anyways!"

     They had found Arielle about 5 blocks from the house and has spent the last 10 minutes trying to convince her to get her childish ass in the car. Instead, Arielle decided she'd rather be petty and make them ride along side her at like 2 miles per hour.

"Leave me alone Janine."

     Celeste grimaced as her head slammed roughly into the dashboard. Apparently, Nina thought it would be a bright idea to slam abruptly on the breaks, causing An unsuspecting Celeste to fly forward. Nina was not effected at all.
     She knew Nina's patience wouldn't last much longer. Hell, Celeste was pretty good at remaining calm and she was starting to get real pissed. Nina's temper was so bad that she used weed to sedate herself, which is why she always kept a blunt in her reach. Therefore, Celeste was surprised she kept her cool as long as she did.
     Nina threw her door open, and crossed the street in a few quick strides. Arielle tried to run, but Nina's long legs caught up to her in no time, before dragging her, kicking and screaming, all the way back to the car. She threw her in, and settled back down in the driver's seat like nothing happened.

"Hey! I'm a minor Janine. This is technically kidna—"

     Before Arielle could finish her sentence, Nina had reached back and slapped her hard across her whole face.

"Owwwww my faceeeeee! Why would you do that?"

"Cause my name is Nina to you. Don't nobody call me Janine but Eli. The fuck."

     Nina put her new Hummer H2 in gear and they rolled swiftly down the dark streets of South Central LA, blasting Kodak Black.

------------------->

"I'm gone ask you again little as nigga. How the fuck do you know Eli Gonzalez and Nina Cortez? Start fucking talking!"

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking bout. Pussy ass nigga!"

SLAP!

     Spider fought back the urge to cry as he took yet another hit to his small face. He was in so much pain, but he knew he couldn't let Eli, Sleeper, and the rest of his gang down. He had to keep his mouth shut.

"You're really starting to piss me the fuck off. You have one more chance before I beat the breaks off your little ass. TELL. ME. WHAT. YOU. KNOW!"

     Spider still refused to spill. Just as another blow made its way towards his face, a firm voice sounded throughout the large cellar he was being held captive in.

"That's enough Julio. It's clear we're not going to get anything else out of him."

"Trust me, we will. I just have to break his ass in some more."