Red

We past nanny village, as they shared many food for our trip. Amaki was so love by the people even if they're not from her empire.

We sat down at a small restaurant because Aladdin and I was exhausted.

" Some steam bun please? " Amaki spoke to the woman, who nodded with a smile.

" Lady Amaki, how long will it take to reach your empire? " Aladdin spoke up.

" Not long. " She smile as she spoke.

" Alibaba, " Her eyes dashed toward me as she spoke " You're not hungry? "

I blushed because I got caught staring," N-no I'm good.." I shifted my eyes the other way.
Fay and Fo didn't help but just sitting there giggling. While Oran was trying to suck the life out of me by glaring.

"Alibaba, you sure you're not hungry? " Morgiana asked me.

" I'm sure, " I calmed down and smile to make sure I'm not embarrassing myself.

" I'm going to leave for some fresh air. " Amaki spoke up, as she stood up from her spot.

"Accompany my lady? " Oran asked, but Amaki shook her head with a grin. 

" But we are at such a lost place, I think I shoul- " 

" Respect my decision. " Amaki spoke again, as she started walking toward the forest. 

Being the curious person I am, after a few minutes I told everyone I needed to get something. Fay and Fo gave me a funny look, to my luck Oran went to get more steam bun. 

I follow the direction Amaki headed to as I look around sneakily for her. Until I spot her at the edge of a cliff with someone? It was another man, I can only tell he had red hair and a built body. Who is he? I move a little closer to listen to their conversation. 

" Y'know you can't stop avoiding the engagement, beside wouldn't that help your country? " He spoke in low tone.

" I didn't request for an engagement, did I? " Amaki spoke, sitting at the edge of the cliff.

" Oh, It's absurd to let a woman rule over a united country. "  

" I did let you challenge me, but no one dares to. " 

" Obviously, because you're supper powerful- " 

" Then isn't fare that I take over instead of your clueless prince." Amaki glance back the the red hair man. 

" Don't Y!-....getting cocky now are we? "

" It's part of nature for someon-" Amaki was cut off during her words. 

I turn around to look as my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. The man had manage to cut the side of Amaki cheeks. 

"I told you, to come with no one. " He spoke and glance back at me. Shit! How did he notice??

" You! Remove your blade! " I stood up and spoke. I look over Amaki to see anger plaster over her face. 

" What are you going to do about this, young empress? " The red guy said, still having the blade next to Amaki. 

I wasn't frighten because of the man but Amaki, I could sense her anger. Within second she grabbed his blade. 

" What are you doing? Killing me will turn the Ziu empire against you. " He smirk. 

" Try me. " With that lightning was transfer from the blade to the man. Few second later, he was roasted. 

Amaki glance over to me, " I'm disappointed." She started walking closer. 

" Do realize that you're a mere traveler that doesn't know how to mind other's business. " What is wrong with her?  

-

Yaaaayyy! Update! 

 Vote and comment to let me know how I'm doing :)