chapter 4; Battle with a Galactic Sound God Slayer

Rogues POV;

"That was...fun" I said to Isabel since I was giving her a ride home, she looked at me and smiled

"Ya it was!" was all she said. I then asked "hey um how did that make them want to date?" she answered with "Since they don't know each other I thought it would be good for them to preform with each other, I mean us sound dragons/god slayers are at they're best when preforming so me and lenna preform every Saturday!" I smiled at her reply and finally got to her house, giving her a quick kiss when she got out we heard a sudden "GET A ROOM" from Isabel's house...it was Lenna, oh right they live together. Isabel just smiled and waved goodbye walking away, I waved back and drove away. Waiting for Isabel to plan for the next shipping matter.

Isabel POV

As I walked in the house I was greeted by a smirking Lenna, I simply laughed and asked what she was smirking at.

"Why you of course, dear sweet innocent Child" at her words I just broke out into laughter "Me! Innocent! HA have you seen my Yoai manga! HA the legs!" as I said this she turned her back to me looking as if she was praying and when she turned back. "NUUUUU NOT THE LEGS" she yelled as I got my Ipad and showed her a picture of yaoi and one of them with Fabulous legs "YES THE LEGS" I yelled chasing her laughing. Yep this is normal for us. (IRL too we are like this I did this to her today at school XD)

I finally got tired after 10 minutes of chasing her and sat on the ground reading Yoai manga and fangirling while she was Drawing Natsu and Lucy in they're couply moments. (OTP SAILED)  after another hour of yelling and fangirling I finally fell asleep as well as Lenna on the ground her computer open to a picture of Natsu's hair halfway colored with his 'salmon' colored hair.

-the next morning-

Lennas POV

I woke up to the sound of giggles and chuckles coming from Isabels room, so naturally I went to check it out and what I saw was Rogue In Her Room With Her ......"OMFG IM SO SORRY" I yelled as I ran out of the room only to hear her yell "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" and I yelled back "THEN WHAT IS IT" There was a slight moment of silence before she yelled "OKAY IT WAS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE" And I sighed walking out of the house going downtown.

Isabel POV

"OKAY IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" I yelled then I heard the door Open and shut and laughed at the look Rogue was giving me 'wtf face' was a good face for the expression. "What the f*** Isabel?" He yelled "What?" I asked playing dumb. He sighed and told me we better put our plan into action.

-2 hours later-

Lenna, Sting, Rogue, and I were going to a karaoke contest! YAY I love karaoke! I was nearly jumping off the walls Hyper. As We got there, there was a crowd of people surrounding some girls that looked like twins and were singing something. As we were next we got up in the stage and started singing Fucking Perefct by Pink

Made a wrong turn once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good'
It didn't slow me down.
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than fucking perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're fucking perfect to me

You're so mean (so mean) when you talk (when you talk)
About yourself. You were wrong.
Change the voices (change the voices) in your head (in your head)
Make them like you instead.