What is This We have?

'

(Len's POV)

Len woke up in Kaito's room remembering how Kaito told him to rest. He then heard screaming from downstairs. "Kaito what is going on?" Len then realized Kaito was gone. "KAITO WHERE ARE YOU, KAAAAAITO!" He looked over the banister and saw Miku crying. "Hey Miku whats wrong?" he then saw Miku's face darkened. "WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING MIKI WAS KILLED BY SOMEONE AND KAITO WENT MISSING BUT SORRY IF I WOKE YOU UP!" She yelled. "Ok ok sorry I lost track of time." "NO KIDDING!!" she said through tears. He went to call Kaito but then realized Miki was dead. He began to cry and could not stop. "Len why are you crying?" asked a familiar voice. Len looked over and saw Kaito watching him. "KAITO, MIKI IS DEAD!" He ran towards Kaito and hugged him. Len longed for a kiss from anyone now he was so upset. "Kaito I-I..." Len looked up to see tears falling off of Kaito's face. "Kaito...." He kissed Len's forhead. Len kissed him on the lips.

(Kaito's POV)

Len was so upset but Kaito felt so glad to have her gone. He needed Miku dead too. She would be easier to kill and she was on to him  about his tricks. Kaito held a crying Len in his arms. He picked Len up and set him on his bed. "Kaito please don't leave me." Kaito looked back he needed to kill Miku but Len. His face and the sadness in his eyes. His mind was going crazy he longed just to continue kissing Len but he knew he needed to kill Miku. "Don't worry sweetie I'll be quick about it." Len nodded and Kaito rushed off. He picked up a knife and stabbed Miku's heart blood spilled all over him. Blood came out of her mouth, her eyes rolling back. He dragged her to a pit and burned her. "I'm sorry Miku but you were in the way." He changed his shirt and cleaned the splats of blood off his face. "Len I'm back" He saw Len taking his shirt off. "Sorry umm want me to look away?" "Its fine Kaito-nii." Kaito felt strange he was going more crazy for Len just by those words. Kaito walked up to Len. Quickly Len pulled Kaito down and kissed him. Both fell on the bed drowning themselves in love, trying to forget what happened to their friend or Len's friend at least. Len fell back on the bed and Kaito began to suck on his soft neck. Len gasped and pulled Kaito's waist closer to his. Len grabbed tightly onto Kaito as Kaito then grabbed Len's hand and pinned it down. Kaito took his shirt off. Once Kaito's shirt was off Len began to lick his chest. Kaito softly moaned as he stroked Len's hair. Len began to slide his tongue into Kaito's mouth and they both began to suck on each others tongue. They stopped and nuzzled each other. Kaito's face was red hot as he bit his lip but he did not want this to end. Len was panting still holding onto Kaito gasping for breath. Kaito took his scarf off and threw it on the ground. They rested and nuzzled until they fell asleep.

(No view)

"WHAT THE HELL"Rin yelled. Len looked up from Kaito's chest. "Wha.." "I LIKED SHIPPING YOU TWO BUT THIS IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS" she then ran away. "Kaito what we have... its not wrong is it?!" Kaito could hear sadness in Len's voice. Kaito was angry yet his voice was soothing. "No Len no its not wrong." Len got up and put a shirt on and left. Kaito was so mad he grabbed his shirt and scarf and put both on. "Im going to kill Rin!" That was their moment and Rin ruined it. Kaito began to laugh as he grabbed a knife and went to find Rin. He went to her door and knocked. "Come in!" He walked into her room and sat by her. "Oh it's you what do you want." "I WANT YOU DEAD!!" Kaito yelled. Rin was now angry at Kaito. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!" and with that Kaito lunged and stabbed her in the head. "KAITOYOU STAY AWay from Len...." and then Rin fell to the ground and died. Kaito kicked her dead corpse. "Dont talk to Len like that ever again." He took her corpse and threw it out the window.

Write here: Soo its late and im a little tired but yeah this was one was crazy . - .