Bed Time!

Once we were in my room i had to change Ana into her pajamas so i could put her to bed.I hope you dont mind she sleeps in here.No not at all shes your doughter and its your room and your house.Ok.So anyway what are some of your hobbies jordan asked me? I love to sing.Really can you sing for me please.Sure.Ill sing killer.By The Ready Set.Duh!Aww said jordan.ok here i go.

Stu-u-uck in a limbo (Here we go)Me and my sins go (Toe to toe oh-oh-oh)I played a vicious part (Whoa-oh)I've broken my fair share of hea-ar-ar-artsI'm about to blowSo if you come around then you should know-oh-oh-ohI'll tear you up in twoGo aheadWalk it off if you know what's best for youOoh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-oohI'm no good for you (Oh-oh)This heart ain't built for two soRun away, run away'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm noGood for youI'm no good for you (Oh-oh)Get love and I bet you lose soRun away, run away'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm noGood for youI'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer I'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer I'm a, I'm a, I'm Lo-oh-oh-oh-ohL-L-Lower than real low (Here we go)Take your heart like a repo (No no no oh-oh)You dug yourself into (Whoa-oh)A pretty mess that I made for you-oo-oo-ooI've a lot to showFor the time you're gonna lose By the time I go-oh-oh-ohI'll tear you up in twoGo aheadWalk it off if you know what's best for youOoh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-oohI'm no good for you (Oh-oh)This heart ain't built for two soRun away, run away'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm noGood for youI'm no good for you (Oh-oh)Get love and I bet you lose soRun away, run away'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm noGood for youI'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer I'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer I'm a, I'm a, I'm Lo-oh-oh-oh-ohBootleg emotionsBottled up explosionsIntoxicating you (Intoxicating you)Now you know the truthI'm your sentencingThey're exiting through your skinIntoxicating you (Intoxicating you)Ninety-seven proofI'm no good for youThis heart ain't built for two soRun away, run away'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm noGood for youI'm no good for you (Oh-oh)Get love and I bet you lose soRun away, run away'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm noGood for youI'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer I'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer I'm a, I'm a, I'm Lo-oh-oh-oh-o   wow that was really good bella! Thanks! well i have to put Ana to bed then is it ok if we go hang out with my younger sister serina.Sure.Ok she loves the ready set it all started one day i was on the cumputer and she came over and started listing to it then i showed her some pictures of you on google and the posters in here!    Well why dont you say goodnight to Ana!Ok Goodnight ana.Goodnight she said back.Then i said goodnight and gave Her a hug and a kiss then put her in her crib.Then me and Jordan went downstairs.we played truth or dare and listined to the ready set and looked at pictures of him even though he was at our house!

Btw Jordan and Bella will fall in love!Hope you guys like it!~sam