fun time!!! :)

The next morning when me and Jordan woke up. Jordan asked me if i would go on tour with him! I said ill talk to jake about it. Ok perfect i will talk to my girlfriend about it too! can you drive me to my boyfriends house so i can ask him about the tour and jordan can you help me ask him? Sure. Umm isabella how would you like to try and get sighed cause your great.Thanks but since im going on tour with you and gonna try to get signed and we spend alot and will be spending alot of time together Jordan will you go out with me? Absoulotly! But before we got to his house lets go to star bucks. Ok! Can i make the girls jealous  there pleaseeeeeee. Sure but how you gonna do that? He joked Once we got to and inside starbucks 10 girls started to scream and ask questions and who is she and did you break up with Katelyn.He did not answer any of them but after that i grabbed jordan and pulled him close to me and started to kiss him! Surprisingly he kissed me back! When we broke the kiss we ordered what we wanted and i said Jordan how did you like that? Lol.jake was not happy about the break up but i really did not care at that time i was sooo happy.But later that night jake called me telling me him and his "new" girlfriend were running away.i asked him where they were going and he said he was not going to tell me where he was going unless i break up with jordan,but his version of jordan was elc.But i was fine with it. And i sure was not going to break up with jordan.He knew that but i wasent worried about that at the time because earlyer that day I got sighned to dcaydance recoreds so jordan is taking me to a special dinner then hes taking me to a fancy hotel for tonight. Tomorrow we are going on tour.Unfourchenitly i have to take my sister because she really wants to go and before my mom and dad died then told me that i was not aloud to leave her by herself untill she is 20 because her ex is after her and we have a house for her because its our old house or she is moving in with me and jordan when we get married in 2 months. But until then jordan is moving to our house. witch is good because i want Ana to be able to get to know jordan before we move there and get married.But so far she really likes him.I told her she could call him daddy and he said so too sence he knows that her dad left when she was almost 1 so she dosent remember her real dad.She thinks that Jordan is her real dad but when she gets older im going to tell her that he is not her real dad.But before we start the tour sence its my birthday me and serina are going dress shoping for me and jordans wedding even though it is not untill july.we came back with serinas dress only becuase i already knew what the bridesmates dresses were so i asked her if she wanted to get it today.She said yes.She really likes the dress.the next day me and jordan woke up at 6:30 and we went to get Ana but she wasent there so i went downstairs to Serinas room to see if she had ana but she didnt.We went to jordans house and found that jordans 12 year old brother and jordans mom snuck into the house and toke her over there becaause they thought that jordan said we wernt taking her but he said we are.we went home packed up and waited for the tour bus to arrive.When the tour bus arrived we were very excited jordan was because he was going with another singer for the first time and well becasue he always got excited for tours.We were going to get married one tour. but it woulld not be this one because we Anna to get to know jordan before we got married.we were both excited for tour and the wedding.and anna is too because she will be my flower girl and jordans little brother is because he will be the ring bearer even though he is 12.When we got back from tour everyone was excited because the tour that is in a month is when we are geting married.So today me and serina are going to pick up my wedding dres from the shop.But there was one problem anna did not get her dress or her flower bsket and serina did not get a dress yet either! So tomarrow i am taking ana to get a drees and her flower basket and the ring pillow and then im taking serina to get a dress.I am the happiest girl in the world! Finally the day came the day i would become mrs.witzagruter!!!!