The new kid

It was 20 minutes before school started. I kinda liked school it's like a place to get away from home problems and.. Yeah. Well I grabbed a apple which I didn't end up eating uhh. once I got I school I litteraly through away my apple and do you know what happened?! My stomach started to growl OMG you know the struggle is real when this happens. But I got over it and listened up to the teacher
Mrs. Flores: "okay so class we have a new student who's just arrived this week and please try to help him fit in." Once she was done a boy showed up at the class door, I'm guessing he's the new guy not going to lie he is pretty cute and seemed chill but don't judge a book by its cover. I've learned that the hard way.
The new boy:" umm well hey guys I'm Justin caylen but you can call me Jc. I'm a new boy from Texas that's just looking for new life in the lovely California." Wow. His voice is hot.. Oh and guess what?! There was an empty seat by me and you'll never guess who he sat by? Eh eh? No guesses? Me.
Jc: "hey what's your name?"
Me:" shaniqua" I couldn't hold it I broke out laughing hard OMG he looked so confused awh! Poor guy! Poor ,cute guy! *wink*
Me:" ahh I'm kidding my name is jaslyn Ortiz welcome to my layer" I say showing him the class room with my hands.
Ugh he's so cute'! And I'm not gonna lie or be that girl whos like ' OMG jaslyn what are you thinking?! You better know him' OMG heck to the no! I'm not about that life. if I like him I like him and most hope he likes me back.