Enter At Your OWN Risk! I Warned You...

I am... Ashamed to say that I did it again...

This time, I used a twig. And it was surprisingly sharper than a mechanical pencil.

I regret it... Really.

But I had no other way to vent my emotions...

I hope this would be the last time I harm myself. Because soon I'll be going back to my country and I don't really want my mother to see her daughter with scars like this.

This is a vent art book. That's me venting. That's my arm being the canvas. And that's my blood being the colour. So, technically, it is a vent art. Hopefully the last one of this sort.

Sorry if this upsets you. Terribly, I am.

Why do I do such a thing? I guess I just want someone to know.

Every time I approach a friend, they would tell me that they're miserable too. And I have to FORCE myself to be strong for them when I myself is in depression. I am unhappy too!

That's why I keep things to myself. No one really listens to me. No one would have the time. No one would care. No one would look at ME.

And I'm fine with that. This is how the world is. What power do I have in me to change that?

In here (This book), I'm darkness. If you can't handle it, please leave. The last thing I do is to upset another person...