Final Chapter, And Final Decision

"I can't believe all this!" said Daphne said, both in amazement and disappointment: amazed of what had just happened, disappointed that she had not footage of anything she saw. "And without our videotape, no one else will either. I got nothing for my show."

"Yeah." Braedey agreed. "And the police will never believe this story, either."

"Don't be so sure." Beau said. He took out his wallet and revealed his identity. "I'm Detective Beau Neville. I have been working undercover investigating the island disappearances."

"Jinkies." Velma realised. "So that's why you're digging around!"

"Yes, ma'am." Beau nodded. "I was lucky enough to be gardeners to dig up evidence." He sighed disappointingly. "Not positive our superiors will buy this story, though."

Beau picked up Simone's necklace. Daphne bent down on her knees down to offer Beau an resolution -- an interview story for Daphne's season premiere episode.

~*~*~

After having a very long night being chased by zombies and only got their lifeforces drained by evil were-cats, they spent the night at the house until early morning.

Valka would be driving the ferry back to New Orleans and she awaited the others to get on aboard. While she waited, she saw Fred and Daphne standing side to side watching the sunrise, whilst Braedey was on the ferry, his car already loaded, and he was currently sweeping the deck. Beau was talking to Velma into becoming a writer for detective stories and coincidence -- Velma owns a mystery book store.

Shaggy then drove the Mystery Machine aboard the ferry. As Velma looked inside, she saw no sign of Scooby inside. "Where's Scooby?" She asked.

"He's picking a pack of peppers," Shaggy explained. "For the road." He shouted out to Scooby. "Come on, Scoob! We're pulling out!"

"Rokay!" Scooby shouted back as he picked out his last pepper. Valka got back to the captain's deck and starting driving the ferry back to New Orleans. Scooby made an attempts to jump onto the ferry, when his leg got caught. He struggled to pull it off and then he flew up in the air, causing Snakebite Scruggs to lose his chance of finally catching Big Mona again.

Scooby safely landed on deck and Shaggy gave him a sandwich. Scooby puts in a generous amount of peppers inside his sandwich. Before he got to enjoy it, he became surrounded with Simone's cats, who are now homeless and will later be adopted into loving families. This freaked Scooby out.

"So, Braedey." Daphne asked Braedey. "Who's Naomi really? Because, you seem to resemble her very much."

"The reason why, Daphne, is because I'm related to her. That's my mother." Braedey explained, and he couldn't help but snicker as the redhead's shock. "She'll explain everything once we're back home."

They all arrived back at New Orleans, and even though they needed to record tapes for Daphne's show, she decided to do a daring task: to remain in the Mystery Inc. business, forget the show, and go see what there is out there in the world.

~*~*~

Back at their headquarters in Coolsville, California, the gang celebrated their victories over the fight of Moonscar island, and they also welcomed Valka in. But, she needed to talk to Braedey about something.

"Braedey." Valka started. "I understand these friends of yours had done so much for you, but I think it's time to let go. We can live together as a family once more."

"Mum." Braedey sighed. "Listen. I...I-I can't abandon Mystery Inc., Mum. They wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for what I've done for them, and what they've done for me. Without that, they won't be the same again, and I won't either."