Part 6 ~ Dates and kisses

Aria's P.O.V

I woke up today at 10am and wandered into my kitchen to see joe making pancakes. I seen that he was struggling to flip the batter over so I gave him a helping hand.  He looked at me and asked me if I wanted to go back to his place today and I agreed.
We sat down together on my dinner table with our pancakes and I decided to tell him about yesterday. "I think I should tell you now about what happened yesterday" I started. He looked at me and nodded for me to carry on. "well that guy that you pushed yesterday was my ex-boyfriend Sam, I used to be with him for 3 years, when I was 21. In the start of the relationship, he used to show that he cared for me. He used to show so much love until he started separating from me. I found out that he was cheating on me and when i confronted him about it, he started hitting me. He started to threaten me saying that if I left him,then he would hurt my family. I couldn't let that happen. I kept it to myself when one day i had enough and i told my family. They told me to leave him and not to worry about the threats. I was trapped in this 'relationship' with a psyco. I later found out that he was a drug dealer and an alcoholic. He never showed this side of him at the start of the relationship. With the help of my family, I managed to get out of this crap" I said with a couple of tears dropping. He looked at me and hugged me attempting to comfort me. "No matter what happens, I am going to make sure that Sam doesn't hurt you. I will try to protect you as much as I can" He said with concern. "Thanks joe, you've really helped me and I appreciate it" I replied. He wiped away my tears and he held my hand for a couple of seconds. We decided to get dressed and go back to the Jaspar household.

We reached to Joe's flat and we seen Caspar editing on the sofa. He looked back and yelled "Hey guys where you been?" I looked at him and chuckled and said "Just at my flat and joe stayed over for the night" He winked at me and joe and we laughed. Typical Caspar. We decided to play a match of Fifa, it was me against Caspar. I beat him by two points. "I beat your little ass!" I said whilst laughing. "You cheated! I bet you did!" He responded whilst laughing. Joe walked in and said " Me vs Aria."
"It's on!" I responded. I beat joe too by 3 points. "Why are you both so shit!?" I laughed. They looked at me and laughed. It was fun, just the 3 of us spending time like a little family. "I need to use the bathroom so I will be back in a few mins" I said to nobody in particular. "Okay they both responded at the exact same time.
I went downstairs and done my business when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I left the bathroom to see it was joe. "Hey Aria, I've been wanting to ask if you wanted to go out with me? I was thinking tonight at 6?" He asked politely whilst blushing. "Yeah sure 6 sounds fine." I Responded also blushing.

It was 6 now and I was dressed and waiting joe to pick me up from my flat. I was wearing a simple dress with some medium sized heels. I heard my doorbell ring so I walked over and open the door to see joe dressed in black jeans and a white shirt. He looked so good. "Wow! Aria you look incredible" He said whilst looking at my outfit. "Thanks so do you joe" I responded. He gave me his arm and I put my arm through. We walked like this until we got to the car. He opened the door like a gentlemen and we drived off. Our conversation was about filming together for his channel. We were thinking of video ideas and we settled for the chubby bunny challenge. We got out of the car and reached to nando's. I sat down whilst joe ordered for us when I got a text message saying "You look fit babe 😍" it was from Sam.  I looked around to see if I could find him but I couldn't. I texted back saying "Piss off"
I seen joe coming back so I turned my phone on silent because I wanted to enjoy this time with joe. We laughed so much throughout the day and got to know each other even more. I really liked joe, he was special and I knew he was from the day that I met him. We continued speaking until we finished our meal and left nando's for a walk. We went to the nearest park and got some ice cream even though it was pretty cold.  We sat close to the river and looked at the sun go down. It was beautiful. Joe looked at me and started to lean in. I leaned in too until our lips met. Fireworks went off in my stomach and we deepened the kiss even more. We separated for a second for breath and went straight back in to the kiss. This was amazing. We stopped and looked at each other smiling until we decided to get up and go home. We walked back to the car and drove to my flat. When we got outside, we kissed goodbye. "Thank you Joe, this was amazing." I really meant it. He smiled and said "Anything for you Aria". I got out of the car and walked to my flat. I got into my pyjamas and done my night face routine, then I got into bed and replayed what happened today. I remembered the text from Sam but I decided to ignore it. I slowly fell asleep.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I was  busy but I still managed to do one part. I will try and post 2 parts tomorrow but if not there will definitely be at least 1. Thanks for the support and reads. Vote comment and follow.  Bye x