Part 15 ~ Drunk Caspar

Aria's P.O.V 

I heard some sounds coming from the main door. (It was about 3:00 am) I woke up joe and made him listen to the sounds. "What is that?" I whispered. He looked at me confused and shrugged his shoulders. I was still in Joe's arms because it was cold. The door flung open and I seen a drunk caspar walking towards us. As soon as he saw us he immediately was angry. I could the see the rage in his eyes. "WHY ARE YOU TWO TO......GETHER!?" He yelled with a slurr. I looked at Joe confused but told him not to speak. "I TOLD YOU JOE! WHY DID YOU SPEAK TO HE.. RRRR YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME. IS THIS WHAT IT'S COME TO NOW? YOU LISTEN TO SOME STUPID BITCH OVER YOUR BEST FRIEND?" He continued. I was shocked. He called me a bitch... well thanks cas. Joe was getting angry but I calmed him down because I wanted to know why he was acting like this. "I DON'T WANT Y...OUUU SPEAKING TO HER BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS. I LIKE HER BUT YOU TOOK HER FROM ME. AT YOUR SURPRISE PARTY I HAD TO ACT LIKE I CARED WHEN YOU CONFESSED. I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK!" He stopped yelling and was coming towards me. He came and forced himself onto me. I tried moving him away from me but he was way too strong for me. He was really hurting me now because he was trying to pin me down to the sofa. Joe pushed him off aggressively, the anger clearly displayed on his face. I instantly moved out of the way and joe came over to me inspecting my arms. Caspar was asleep on the sofa. "You have marks on your arms now" He said to me. "It's okay joe they will go but the things that he said won't" I responded with a tear dropping from my eye. He wiped it easy and held me close. "He didn't mean it. He is drunk but if he does mean any of that then things aren't looking too great for him".
"No joe I don't want to you two to fight over me or even about me. You two are best friends and who am I to ruin that. I will forget what he said until morning. I want to ask him myself if he meant any of the things that he said" I kissed joe and walked downstairs letting another tear drop.

That's the end. I realised I haven't posted in a while so I decided to do a quick chapter now. Hope you enjoyed. I didn't post because it was my birthday on the 12th of December and then school, new years etc. Btw HAPPY NEW YEAR! 😂❤