-Graser's Spooky Encounter-

Graser looked out his window. He saw a creepy house across from his and decided he would go check it out. Graser opened the window. Wind gushed into the room. He shivered from the chills. He decided he was way too tired to go down stairs so he decided to jump out the window. He landed on his feet somehow. "Hmph... Maybe I am just that much of a savage!" Graser thought to himself.

He ran across the street grabbing a conveniently placed flash light from his mailbox. He turned it on. And ran across the street to his neighbor's house. He knocked, the door creaked open. "Aww! What a nice neighbor!" He thought. 

He opened the door a bit more with flashlight in hand.  The room he entered was dark. And there was no one in it. "That's odd." He thought, "Maybe they are just shy?" He tiptoed through what looked like a living room. "This place looks like it was abandoned..." He thought.

Then he heard a sound behind him. He turned around to see...

The totem. It had came to visit him from the cube! It told him his life depended on two ships. Aarmau or Zane~Chan. "I don't know what this means!" Graser stated. "Ummm... Uhhhh... Zane~Chan?"

Then the totem murdered him.

THE END

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this cringy story... Now go check out Clairamel 's story and follow her because she is amazing! If you enjoyed reading one of our's, vote on which story you think is better. xD Hope you guys liked this piece of cringe! Bye!

-rocker_girl999