Chapter One: The Boulder Bug

(Note: This story is a collab between me and one of my friends. The author will switch at every paragraph. To see more stories with us together, find us on Instagram @//pawpatrolstories. Thanks!)

"Thanks again, Jake! See you soon!" I said as I waved. We went to visit Jake's house for some cabin renovations and some BBQ for lunch. The weather was perfect, cloudy, very cloudy in fact, and moist temperature. But soon, the wind started picking up. "The wind is strong! We have to hurry!" I said as I got to my ATV. "I think the rain is approaching dudes!" Zuma shouted. We got to our vehicles and drove away.

We drove down the narrow driveway that went down the mountain when Chase came to a stop. "What's wrong?" asked Marshall. Chase pointed to the rocks blocking the road in front of him. Rubble suddenly got a confident expression on his face. "Have no fear, Rubble's here!" He pressed a button on his rig, but nothing happened. He pressed it again, and the motor started acting up. "Uh, Ryder, something is wrong with my rig!" Just as he said that, a raindrop landed on his muse, followed by a heavy shower of raindrops.

I looked to my left and saw a cave. "Chase! Use your winch to pull Rubble's rig in to the cave!" I commanded. "Yes sir, Ryder sir! Arf! Winch!" Chase shouted. He pulled his winch and stuck it to Rubble's rig. "Pull it Chase!" I demanded. Chase drove his car to the cave and everyone, including me, followed.

When we got in the cave, the pups looked soaked. "Wet wet wet!!" Rocky shouted. Everyone laughed. "Rocky, can you fix Rubble's rig?" I asked. "Sure can!" said Rocky eagerly as he shaked the water off his fur. "Arf! Rach- BOOM! "Gah!" yelled Marshall. "Uh, I mean, I'm not scared!" The other pups giggled. Another lightning striked the ground, causing impact. "Rock slide!" yelled Marshall. "Quick, everyone go further into the cave!" I shouted, worried. A few moments later, the entrance was completely covered by boulders and I came to a realization; we're trapped.