Innocent?

Chapter 1: Abby P.O.V

"ABBY, ABBY, ABBY Wake UP!!!!" My annoying big sister stormed into my room. " Turn on the radio fast!"

Uhgg. I get up from my comfy spot on my bed and turn on the stupid radio. The song "Midnight memories " was on.

O.M.F.G, I was woken up just because of this stupid SONG!! Like really at 5:27 am in the morning. "W.t.h Maria, is that all or.....?" I was cut off by her saying " I won tickets for my friends & I, I got extra so I am bringing u!" "What, No, I don't want to." I (was) I really huge fan of 1D until something ugly came up. I don't really wanna talk about it. So now I have to go to a stupid concert. From all of my thoughts, I couldn't even hear Maria. "Abby, u wanna bring ur friends?" "Huh, uh Sure, only this once k!!! Just then she was gone.

7:26 am, o.m.g I need to get ready for school. T.G.I.Friday!!!

(8:45) I was almost done with my makeup, until a familiar horn honked, which belongs to Maria's B.M.W. Yeah are family is pretty wealthy. Our parents makes 100,000,000,000 . Our father is a surgeon and our mother is a lawyer. Maria is in her last year of high school and I am in my second last year of high school. I'm 16 she is 17 . I know it kinda sucks.

(Car ride): Maria's P.O.V

"Soooo....... Who friends are you bringing?" " How much tickets did u buy, what kind of 1D event is it for, how many friends can I bring, what time will it be when we go, night or morning, how long are we staying??????

Wow, I couldn't believe that she took that in one breath and that I understood every word she said. "Uh..." I began.

"1. I bought 8 tickets, 2. They will be performing, signing, pic. taking, then there will be a draw, 3. You can bring 4, 4. We will go at 9.45, 5. In the morning, 6. Bout 5 hours."

Abby's P.O.V

What!!! First of all, I am not a morning person second of all good thing 2 of my friends are huge with 1D, 5 hours, like who does that?!

Oh yeah, 1D fans. Ew. The rest of the car ride was silent. As we pulled up to the parking spot, everyone was already grouped. When I say grouped, divas with the divas, bad boys the bad boys, sluts with the sluts, you know what I mean. My friends were all waiting for me and Maria's friends were waiting for her also.