Chapter 6 (part 1)

Chapter 6: ( Sage's P.O.V )

9:00 am. Got up, got dressed in to my maroon skinny jeans, gray bandow, and my gray muscle tee that says 'YOU' from

Forever 21. Dabbed some makeup and then went strait to Abby's house.

Once I got there she is STILL sleeping! By the way we're supposed to go shopping for new clothes, mainly for the 1D

thing coming up tmw.

I try to wake up Abby.

IM WEARING MY COMBAT BOOTS!

Abby's P.O.V

"What, what, what, stop, no, no, WHAT!" I say annoyed! "Oh, hey Sage what you want?!" I say sarcastically.

"Remember we're supposed to go shopping! For new CLOTHES!" Oh, I totally forgot about that.

"What time is it?" I asked. "The clock is right in your face!" "I'm too lazy to look up" " well right now it's 10:42."

I forgot we have the thing tmw! Ughhh!!!!

I quickly get up, took a shower, blowed dried my hair for about 2-3 mins (I know it's short in don't really like to blow dry my hair)

Curl the bottom, put my clothes which are see through leggings, a white lace tank top, my mustard colour cardigan topped with a scarf

Wearing my lace up brown boots I got from PAC Sun.

Say good bye to mom, got into Sage's car and went off to the mall.

Megan,Lucy, and Haley are already there waiting at Starbucks. I like and hour and a half.

Lucy's P.O.V

Finally, I see Sage and Lucy running into the entrance door. We've got all lot of shopping to do.

"What took you so long!?" I ask Lucy. Sage was about to say something but Lucy cut her.

"I had a discharge of something." She said quickly. Then we all began laughing.

Cuz we all know she woke up late.

"So what's the theme?" I ask as I gave their smoothies. Lemon to Sage Strawberry to Abby

"I wanna be casual like high waisted shorts, maybe a cropped top and a long sweater and my converse for the night." Said Abby

"What about you Sage?" "Oh, me, uh.... A long skinny high knee black lace dress with some red pumps!"

We all exchanged looks. "Jkjkjkjkjk hahahaha you all should've seen ur faces.!!"

"Serious Sgae we don't have much time!" " fine, uh.... Maybe... I'll say hipster style with vans."

"Ok, how bout you Megan and Haley?" "Dresses!" They both said at the same time.

Sure whateva.

Shopping time!

Megan's P.O.V

Can't wait Lucy, Sage, Abby were in one group and Haley and I were one.

First we went to Forever 21, urban, PAC SUN, brandy Melville then saw Lucy and them at TUTI FRUITI.

Had a fun time, Gothenburg went to the bathroom all together took selfies

Crazy right?

In total I got three dresses from forever 21, and urban. 4 shorts all from PAC sUN.

6 muscle tees from brandy, and 1 floral cropped top from PAC sun.

Notes:

Sorry!:(

Next part willbe done tmw