Mistakes

JUSTIN'S POV-

Just then I seen bright flashes and cameras clicking. Damn it we got caught by the paps.

I quickly grabbed Ariana's hand and made a run for it.

We eventually made it to my car and quickly got in. We drove a little faster than usual, silently praying to make an escape of the paparazzi.

We eventually made it to the hotel in one piece , but I noticed ariana seemed a bit distanced.

I walked her up to her suite hoping she would let me give her a kiss goodnight.

I mean back at the amusement park we were about to kiss ? Weren't we?

See this is the problem about girls , they are all so different.

But it's different with ariana , you never actually know her true emotion. She's just way to good on hiding it.

"I had a great time." I smiled at her.

"Uh me to" she smiled back , but I know it's forced.when she does smile it usually reaches her ears and her dimple is revealed.

With that she walked in her room without sparing me another glance.

What the hell ?

ARIANA'S POV-

I'm such an idiot !

How could I let my defence down. I was about to kiss him !

I groaned and plopped on my bed.

"What's up with you" Tammy asked appearing in the room with her pajamas and a slice of pizza in her hand.

"Do you mind warning a girl when you decide to scare the shit out of me?" I said putting a hand over my heart trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"Ya , ya now what gots you in the blues. Was bieber a bad kisser" she said making kissing faces.

I blushed at the her words , immediately reminding of the moment me and justin shared.

It's not that justin is a bad kisser trust me I would know.

-------------FLASHBACK---------------

It was the summer of grade 8 , I was walking towards Justin house when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I turned around to find Justin smiling down at me.

"Hey gorgeous , where you off to ?" He asked , his raspy voice making me shiver.

"Actually I was off to your house" I said giggling.

" Oh , well let's go get some ice cream." He said smiling.

Justin was always my best friend, but the thing was I was in love him.I knew he would never think of me like that but a girl could dream can't she.

Justin is what you would call a lady's man. Hell most , probably all the girls in our class had a crush on him.but who wouldn't. He is just so perfect.

"Hey ariana are you okay?" Justin asked his face full of concern.

"Yea , uhm I'll take one scoop of cookie dough ice cream please." I smiled.

"Okay cool and I'll take on scoop of vanilla ice cream" we got our ice cream and headed to my house. We quickly climbed up to our tree house.

We stayed there talking for what seemed like hours. Finally we fell into a comfortable silence. But it was justin who asked a question that made me do a double take.

"Ariana , do you like me?" he asked turning to me , his face slightly pink , which I assume is him blushing.

"Ya , why wouldn't I ?your my best friend." I said smiling at him.

"No not like that , I mean do you like me more than a friend?" He asked this time quieter. But I could hear him perfectly.

My voice seemed to get lost in my throat.Justin must have took in my shocked expression and took that as a bad sign.

"Geez I'm such an idiot , I'm sorry ariana , I knew you only saw me as a friend-" he didn't get to finish that sentence because I got a hold of his shirt fisting it , I pulled him closer to me . He placed his hands on my hips.

He leaned closer to me "ariana have you ever been kissed before?"he whispered, I knew the answer he craved for.

"No" I whispered.

"Good because I don't know what I'd do if anyone other than me took your first kiss away from you." With that he gently pressed his warm , soft lips to mine.

I moved my lips with his , his tongue darted out and licked my bottom lip begging me to part my lips so his tongue could enter my mouth.

All to soon he pulled away. Both of us breathing heavily. I looked in his eyes giving him a soft peck before pulling back.

"Your mine ariana , forever and always mine."

--------------------------------------------

I walked through the doors of the set. Today is the day we do the music video of the way. I am super excited.

I walked in spotted scooter , but what surprised me more was that Justin was with him.

I inwardly groaned , this is totally not going to be awkward.

Please not the sarcasm.

I took a deep breath and headed their way.

"Hey guys." I smiled at scooter and Alfredo, avoiding Justin's gaze.

"Hey kiddo you ready." Scooter asked.

"Ya I just got to change." I said then headed to the changing rooms.

I was doing my hair and makeup when I spotted a magazine that made me choke on my water.

It was a picture of me and Justin and me last night with the heading that made me growl. It said the new jariana .

I decided to deal with this after I'm done with the music video.

I was having a great time on set dancing and singing and just goofing around with Mac miller.

"Okay so this is the last scene where Ariana and Mac kiss." The director said.

I nodded my head , I heard a growl and looked over at Justin who had his hands balled up in fist and is face in a deep frown.

The music started again and Mac leaned in he pressed his lips to mine and I moved mine with his. To make it look believable I deepened the kiss while thrusting my tongue with his.

After about a minute I pulled away. I looked over at Justin to see he was gone.

Another thing I have to deal with.

--------------------------------------------

Okay let me start off with a huge apology !

IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME !!!

But whatever I hope this chapter is long enough for you !

LOL btw the make out scene were pretty awkward and uncomfortable for me to write so yea ...

Vote / follow / comment

- Jess :*