Time to decide

Not edited

__________________________________

ARIANA'S POV -

It's been a week since I've talked to Justin. I don't even know why he's mad at me. To be honest I don't even care anymore.

Me and jai got back together and its been great. It looks like he's really changed.

"Five minutes ariana!" One of the crew workers yelled, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I fixed my hair and makeup . Looking I'm the mirror I felt like something was missing.

Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist from behind.

"You look amazing" Jai whispered softly in my ear.

I smiled "thanks wish me good luck." I kissed his cheek and walked on stage.

--------------------------------------------

" Thank you San Diego you were amazing , give it up for JUSTIN BIEBER !" I yelled causing the crowd to erupt in cheers.

I ran off stage breathing heavily. Smiling at one of the crew workers who handed me a towel and water bottle.

" You did great ari" I turned around to find Chaz.

"CHAZZY" I squealed and ran into his arms.

"Yes , yes I know I'm irresistible but control yourself women." He said laughing.

I laughed while lightly punching his arm.

"Where's Ryan ?" I asked curiously.

"He's with Justin and Selena." He said making disgusted face.

Selena? I thought Justin broke up with Selena.

" Justin invited Selena?" I said trying my hardest to keep the hurt out of my voice.

Why should I even be hurt? It's his choice who he wants to be with. But I still can't help but be jealous.

"Yea , it's annoying I heard they got back together." Chaz said annoyed.

Just as I was about to say something I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder.

I looked up to see Alfredo. Smiling I pushed him back.

"Hey loser" I said smirking at him.

"Loser ? Don't you mean sexy" he said while winking at me.

" Hey can you teach me how to ride a Segway? I've always wanted to learn!" I said looking at the Segway that was behind him.

He nodded before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the huge scooter.

"Okay first you have to put your hands on the handlebars " he instructed with a grin.

As I put my hands on the bars it suddenly jerked forward.

I shrieked while holding onto Alfredo who was laughing.

"Okay try that again but this time try I lightly." He said smirking.

It's been ten minutes of us just laughing and fooling around. I sat down on one of the couches with Jai arms around my shoulder.

He lightly kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked down.I leaned in to kiss him and felt his warm lips on mine. It felt amazing , it felt right. I pulled away smilling like an idiot. Suddenly my smile vanished and was replaced with a frown. standing at the doorway of the room was justin, with a hurt expression plastered on his face. I dont know what got me to get up to go after him, but whatever it was it was causing me trouble.