Chapter one.

HI Im Shania. I have auburn hair, long down to my lower ribs, with bangs. I have trouble with my feelings and I'm a big ball of feelies and messsy, Struggle with Anxiety and Depression. But I definitely depend on my friends. I don't belong really to a certain group of friends, I'm close to a few such as Kyle Kinda, Kiya most definitely, Here and there Jason. Brendan. Aaron was my best friend, but we'll talk about that later on. I'm writing this because well why not, I like my imagination and honestly, I love amusing my friends. So why not. Enjoy and know Italics are real memories.

_________

Sitting in the humid room, a fan blowing back and forth on me, slowly moving from one direction to another. I move a pen in my mouth and I remember a conversation a while back. And I laugh. "What are you laughing at?" I hear Alex ask as he twirls his chair to look at me, he had curly black hair, and dark brown eyes. He was athletic and funny, I snort,

"What would you think of me being gay" I say and I hear Riley spit out his drink, he had straight black hair, and brown eyes as well, but he was more of a gamer and music listener, Also Alexs brother.

"Excuse me?" I hear him laugh. And I shrug my shoulders. Im laying on my back still messing with the pen, and I look at him upside down.

"What if I was gay" I ask again after taking the pen out of my mouth. he then starts to laugh.

"You Gay? Yeah right" he says and I snort.

"It could totally happen" and Alex laughs loudly.

"Yeah okay" he says sarcastically and I shrug.

"Yeah, I don't think I could date a girl" I say messing with the pen, Riley staring right at me, as Alex had already turned to play his game, I lay there folding my arms behind my head to relax. It was humid out but it was also raining, so there wasn't much to do today.

Riley moves to lay by me, grabbing one of his earbuds out of his ear and gives one to me, We listen to music and I close my eyes and smile. Like old times. We're both Geminis, we live off music, and tell it how it is, no matter how people take it. Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead was playing. I think back when I first heard this song.Kiya showed me it, Kiya was my best friend, God what would I do without her? Curly brown hair, shorter than me, Green eyes, I mistake for grey alllll the time. But she is pretty damn awesome.

I wake up later that night to nobody there. Taking it they went for a walk, I grab my shit and sneak out after hearing voices downstairs, and headed to the squads place. I go inside and sleep.

______

"Shania!" I hear Jason yell, Jason has curly brown hair, and bright brown eyes, He had a crazy personality and was pretty awesome, was really tall too. He yells once again snapping me out of my sleep.

"What the fuck do you want!" I yell back before laughing.

"Get your pathetic rolley polley ass up here and eat ya lazy fuck" He yelled back before we both bursted out laughing. I slowly get up and walk upstairs and I see Jason grabbing his pancake and rolls it up and brings it to his mouth and I swipe it out of his hand and shove it in my mouth. "Why!" He says. I shrug.

"I wash hungfry(I was hungry)" I say Deetz and Esma are laughing. Jason just shakes his head and sighs. I smile sheepishly eating it. I watch as Kyle and his Girlfriend Lizzy walk in, I walk awkwardly into the kitchen away from his view because he was a complete asshole right now. Jason must have noticed this because he follows me and gives me a sad smile. And I shake my head.

________

Deetz has long blondish brown hair, and blue eyes, she giggles a lot, she's also very straightforward and fun to be around.