Saving Styles

*COMING JANUARY 2014*

This is for when you hurt me." I say and throws another punch at Him.

"This is for when you murdered my dad, axed my mom. Took away everything , everyone, I had ever loved." I continue.

"this is for when the blood was all over the ground and all my siblings spirits... We're gone. Forever."

I hit him, hard, not caring that my hand was starting to quiver.

"This is for the the boy, the boy with the chocolate colored curls and dimples set so deep in his face, that you could fall into them. This is for the boy I loved. The boy with the emerald eyes that would never flutter open again. This is for him, laying on a hospital bed, closer to death than the devil is. This is for the poisoned drink you slipped him. This is for YOUR end."

I hit him repeatedly. every time I said this it was another bruise that would form on his face.

I couldn't believe after so many years he would remember me. And then do what did before. Kill whoever I loved for no reason.

Crying I uttered "This is for Harry." And kneed him.

The one job I was given, I failed.

I wiped away my tears and left the crumpled form lying on the cold cement. Looking up to heaven, I whispered "Goodbye Harry."

___________________________

Hey! This is like a prologue almost but not. Should I continue with this story?

Btw It looks like Harry is dead but he May not be. Kk!

-L