Dinner.

*THAT NIGHT*

I was silent the whole ride to dinner. Niall kept trying to start up a conversation with me, but I just have simple answers. I know I was being suspicious, but I was stunned, and still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there was something growing inside me right now.

We pulled into the parking lot, and Niall got out of the car with a huff. He was kind of making me angry. I don't even know why.

As we walked into the resturaunt, I muttered something in his ear.

"Please stop being upset with me. You're making me angry."

"Oh. You talk." He spat.

I didn't say anything. I just walked ahead of him to where Lou and El were sitting. They stared at us, confused as to why we were bickering. We never usually did.

"Hi.." Louis started.

"Hello, Louis. Eleanor." I said.

"Hello, Rose."

They nodded at Niall. He smiled.

We sat in silence for a long time until the waiter came.

"Im Peter. I'll be taking care of you tonight." He said, staring at me.

Niall glared.

Peter looked away.

"What can I get you?"

We all ordered, and he brought us our drinks.

Before leaving our table, Peter winked at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I heard Niall growl under his breath.

"Calm down." I whispered. "Its not like I'd ditch you for that prick anyway."

This angered Niall to the core, for some reason.

He stood up, and looked down at me angrily.

"Why are you being so bitchy lately?!" He yelled.

Everyone turned around to look at us. He was causing a scene.

"Niall, please. Sit down."

"No."

"Sit down" I said through clenched teeth.

"Why can't you accept the fact that I don't really like seeing other men stare at my fiance? Why is that so offending to you?"

"It's not." I said.

"Then why-"

"NIALL! SIT THE FUCK DOWN! I DIDNT WANT TO CAUSE A DAMN SCENE, BUT YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THAT! I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M A LITTLE BITCHY. IM FUCKING SCARED YOU DICK! WANNA KNOW WHY?!?!?! BECAUSE I'M CARRYING YOUR DAMN BABY!" I screamed.

Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. Niall stared at me blankly just like everyone else in the damn restaurant.

"What?" He asked

I couldn't say it again. I turned, and ran outside the restaurant. Fleeing. Fleeing from my problems. That seems to be all I ever do anymore.

---------------------------

Merry Christmas, BITCH! 🎄🎄🎄😘

HO HO HO🎅🎅

I hope you guys got everthing you wanted, and that you have a great day.

4 votes for the next chapter.

Sorry that the chapter is so short. It'll be longer next time.

Love you My Darlings!!💕💕💕

~Vanna. 🙈⚓️💕😋✨