Chapter 2

Today was her day off.That meant,Zendaya could live a regular life without make-up artists to do her make-up for herself.No-one to choose what to wear for her.And no hair stylists to do her hair for her.

Zendaya didn't have to work on Sundays.So,Sunday was her normal day.Today was also errands day.So,Zendaya had to do grocery shopping.

Zendaya went to the supermarket that was far from her home.She lived in a decent neighborhood.A neighborhood that not many famous people are know to live in.Zendaya lived in a regular house,not like a mansion.

So,anyway,she was on her way to the nearest supermarket.Zendaya parked her car in a parking lot.And went in the market.

She took out her grocery list.And Zendaya got a basket.

"First on the list,cereal."She said as she went to the cereal aisle.Zendaya took a box of Honey Nut Cheerios(Sorry for those who are allergic or who don't like this brand.Just try to think of a different cereal).

"Cereal,check.Next is eggs."

Zendaya went to where the eggs were.She got the carton of eggs.After she got a few more things,Zendaya went to the produce and fruits.

She went to get some watermelons.Zendaya felt some of the melons to see if they were good or not.As soon as Zendaya did that,a man soon come up next to her also feeling the melons to see if they were still good.

Soon,both of them accidentally touch the same melon and both of their hands touched.Both of them looked up at each other.The man looked about in his mid twenties.He had black floofy and wavy hair,he black sharp widows pea.Chocolate brown eyes.A almost beard.And he was quite handsome.But he just so familiar to Zendaya.She couldn't remember where she have seen him before.

The man looked at her.He saw her brown layered hair.Her brown eyes.She looked like in her early and mid twenties.Light brown skin.She had quite a stunning figure.But she was also familiar to him too,but he had no idea where he knew her from.

"Zendaya?"He asks.His deep voice deep and to her somewhat sexy.His one eye-brow raised and his eyes were looking at her trying to remember who she was.

"Mark?"

Then it clicked both of their memories.He was her ex-boyfriend and she was his ex-girlfriend.Both of them pulled their hands back quickly.

"Uh.Wow,Zendaya...It's um..."He couldn't find any words as he scratched the back of his neck.Zendaya rubbed her arm,"It's been awhile."She said.

"Yeah.Your appearances have definitely changed."He said eyeing her."Same goes for you,Mark.Last time I saw you,you barely had a beard.She said jokingly.

"Yeah.I tend to grow it out.You um...You have definitely and somehow gotten more and more prettier..."He said."And hotter."He coughs into his arm so she didn't hear what he said.

"Well,you seemed to grow out your hair.Your hair was really short back then.

"I tended to grow that out too."He said running his hand through his hair,"Um...How are you?'

"I'm good.Good as I'll ever be.You?"

"Same."

An award quietness soon rises.Both of Zendaya and Mark haven't seen each other in years since both of them broke up with each other.

"How's Tom doing?"

"He's doing great."

"Well,that's good to hear."

Awkward silence rises again.

"Well,I guess I should leave.It was great seeing you,Mark.But I have to get my grocery shopping finished."Zendaya said about to walk away.

"Wait!"Mark said holding her arm.She turned to look at him.He notices himself holding onto her arm.He let's go of her arm."I mean,wait.Do you wanna um...Maybe finish our grocery shopping and maybe wanna hang-out later?"Mark asks.

Zendaya thinks about it for a moment.She looked back at Mark and nods.