Egyptian Mytholagy

This is a futuristic mythology thing. Again, featuring  kids who have powers. (I'm starting to see a trend) Includes probably the longest dialogue ever.

Geb walked up to me. A wide grin on his face "Welcome." He said,

""Jo!" Jo's mother yelled out the kitchen window.

Jo hopped on her Scater board and with one final jump, it left the ground. The yellow and purple board drifted effortlessly as Jo grabbed hold to do a flip. Her light red hair in braids that bounced at each turn she made. By the time she reached home, her board had gotten at least thirty feet of the ground. She did a swan dive and hopped off of her board and onto the pavement. The soles of her black tennis shoes slapped the ground.

"You didn't have to do that." Abigail, who was standing in the doorway said.

"Alas, I did big sis!" Jo replied.

The Scater board folded and Jo caught it in her palm as she ran past Abigail. Jo ran up stairs and shouted "Dog pile!" while running into her room so her bed would come down from her ceiling. She jumped onto her black bed and whispered "swoosh" into the bed and the bed rose back up into her ceiling with her on it.

When the bed rose, it rose into the attic, which she had fixed up because nowadays people closed the entrance to the attic because it was 'out of style' to even have an attic. She bounced off of her bed and skipped over to her desk by the window. She grabbed her EPhone. (A phone on a tablet, sorta like an ebook only with a phone) Of course, many of this technology was still unknown to basically the whole population on earth. The attic is used as a base and to hide all of the inventions. Most of which, were built by her and her friend Aniya.

Of course, only her and Aniya enter the attic. "BEEP!"

The teleporter, at the other side of the room, made a noise. That beep ment that Aniya was trying to come in. "Rush!" Jo yelled.

With a sudden flash of blue light, Aniya teleported into the room. Her bright orange shirt caught each ray of the sun. The room seemingly got a bit brighter and was tinted orange. "Can you teach me how to use this Scater board?" She asked.

"Why?" Jo said.

"Some mean kids say I'm too much of a nerd to do it."

"They worse or better than me?"

"Nobody's better than the Scater board inventor!"

"I guess you're right, that would be pretty impossible! Grab your board!"

Aniya and Jo grabbed their boards and Jo yelled "Away!" and the window silently slid to the side and they hopped out onto the roof.

The window closed behind them and they noticed Abigail taking the trash out. "How'd you get up there!" She yelled.

Aniya and Jo held up their boards. In this day and age, nobody even mentions attics. Nobody ever mentions them therefore, there are at least three generations who have no clue there's another room. Abigail smiled. Jo wasn't the type to act like a girl, but Abigail was happy that her little sister was good at something. "Let's board!" Jo yelled.

Aniya and Jo hopped onto their boards and glided off the roof. Aniya's legs were wobbly, her position was sideways. "Look straight!" Jo yelled as she positioned herself for another flip.

Aniya looked forward and slowly straightened her position. "Jo!" Jo's mother yelled, "Have you got your bags for camp!"

"Oh! I gotta go!" Jo yelled as she nose dived to the ground.

She ran into the house and threw all her clothes and everything she would need into a bag. She ran through the house and her mother grabbed her shoulder "Ahem! Forgetting something?"