Always With You (EXO FANFIC)

[ The Present ]

November 9, 2001

      It's raining outside, right? That's because I'm crying. Everytime I cry, it rains. I know, I'm over-reacting again. Do you wanna know why? It's because of my ONLY love of my life, Oh Sehun. Whenever I saw him with an another girl, my heart seems to be broken. If you were on my heels, you would do reckless or suicidal actions. On the other hand, I don't mind at all. It's alright for me. If he is with those girls, why didn't he broke up with me? Is it because of money? Oh, what a player. Some other times, he acted sweetly in front of me and it makes me melt inside. It makes me forget those bad memories of him. We kissed, hugged and shared bittersweet memories together. I just don't know why.

     I wanted to broke up with him. But, I still want to stay in his arms. It's still a good choice 'cause I had to while it is not too late. I know I'm not worthy to live in this kind of world. All my life is full of matching sorrows and blissful tears. I wanted to say this to him but I can't bring myself to it. Besides, I'm dying. So, I wanted to die early with a partner by my side than die single.

     Like I said, I don't mind at all. It's alright for me. That's what my mind said, not my torned heart.