Prologue

A steady beeping was heard, as a bright light filled the lab.
At the end was a resting pod, which held a (h/c) (gender), being suspended by many wires and tubes.
Their eyes hadn't opened in years. Not since they had been taken away by KORE.
A cyborg man approached the pod. His hair was frizzy, and he walk balding at the top. His face was half robotic, half human, with his right half being a robotic metal, with a red light for an eye.
His face's left side was human, though it seemed to be deteriorating. It still had half of a very large mustache.

He wore a plain white lab coat, in a fashion where he did not have his arms in the sleeves.
His chest was bare, but at this point, it didn't matter. It was made of metal now anyways.

Using his robotic left hand, he pressed a button on the capsule, as it slowly drained.

The cyborg man smiled.
"Project E.C.H.O., Online."

The (gender) inside the capsule slowly opened its eyes, revealing blood red irises.

The cyborg man smiled again.
"Welcome, dear child, to your very own playground...THE WORLD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The capsule opened, and the tubes holding up the being inside unconnected themselves, dropping the (gender) onto the ground below.
(His/her) eyes opened up, scanning the man.
Eventually they found their voice, and began speaking.
"Who...are you?"

The human half of the cybernetic man's face smiled, as he reached a hand towards his supposed "child".

"I am the great Albert Wily, the future ruler of Earth, and you are my Elite Combat Head of Operations, my second in command!"

The (boy/girl) blinked.
"Who...am I?

Wily half smiled again.
"You are Project E.C.H.O., my ultimate weapon!"

The supposed weapon went wide eyed, before beating feet.
"I'm no weapon. And I NEVER will be..."