Chapter 2- L.A.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy c'mon we need to go, Tabeas flight from London will land in 1 hour!", I heard Aubrey scream from down stairs. "Coming", I said, while I picked up my bag and my mobile phone. I went down stairs to see Aubrey and Mason already standing in front of the open door. "Why do you everytime need so long?", Mason asked and I just glared at him which made him to shut up and he walked out the door.

We went to Mason's car and sat in. Me in the backseat and Aubrey and Mason in the front.

"What's again the name of the guy, who's travelling with your friend Tabea?", Mason asked, I rolled my eyes and replied annoyed: "His name is James."

"Yes, of course James!"

"No, seriously", I replied sarcastically.

Mason gave my an offended look and focused back on the road.

On the radio, just the song "Royals" by lord ran. As first I just hum along, but after a while I began to sing along with the radio and also Aubrey sang with me. Mason shoke his head and said something which nobody understood, while we were singing the end of the song and felt into a massive laughter. After we came down, Aubrey's mobile phone rang. She looked at the display and after a short moment she took the phone and answered.

"Hello here is Aubrey...oh hey David...No, we're on our way to the airport...No my grandma comes only in 3 months, we pick up Aubrey...Lucy's friend from London...Yes her... okey, Bye." (Phone call ended)

"David invited us for a party tomorrow and he need someone who helps him to prepare the party. So...do you guys help?", Aubrey asked us with her sweetest voice. "Yes, of course", I replied, "And what's with you Mason?" He just nooded without letting the road out of sight.

"Wow, boys are so unforgiving", I mumbled to myself.

"I will come to you tomorrow, to look for an outfit. Oh and what about your friend, does she also wants to come? I think David wouldn't mind", Aubrey talked straight on. I grinned and replied: "You can asked her that by yourself."

"Ok, I'm gonna do that", she said with a huge smile on her face.

After 20 minutes of driving we were finally at the airport. "So, when will their flight land exactly?", Mason asked.

"I think it should land on 9:30."

"Ok, let's go inside", decided Aubrey and walked into the building.

In the building were so many people, this had the disadvantage that I lost sight of Aubrey and Mason. But I guess, I know where I would find them. After a while of fighting through the big crowds I was finally standing in front of the newsagent's. I saw Aubrey standing in front of a shelf, full with chocolat and Mason who was trying to stop her from buying more than two chocolate bars.

I walked towards them when Mason saw me and waved in my direction. He looked very desperate in my direction, while Aubrey picked out another chocolate bar. I started to laugh and walked super slow to them, to annoy Mason (just to say, it worked great;)). When I finally stood next to them, I saw that Aubrey was holding ten chocolate bars in her hands and Mason who tried to take them away from her. I began to laugh again, because the whole scene looked so funny.

Mason threw a glare at me and I started to talk to Aubrey:

"Ok Aubrey look, we buy you two bars of chocolate now and later we can buy some more if you want, but now we need to hurry, because Tabea and James already landed. Ok?"

"Yes, alright let's go!", Aubrey said and followed us to the cash. After we bought her chocolate we made our way to the terminal.

I hope you liked the second chapter of our Story. The idea comes from my friend (Brasileiraa) who is writing the german version.

We gave us a lot effort *not really*

Ok, we would be very happy about some comments and probably a vote♥

Thank you for reading our Story!!!

Lots of love ♥♥Aimee♥♥