first day of school

So today is the first day of school I'm so scared because I'm so shy and I'll have to wake up every morning at 6:00 am and go to my house at 3:00pm
I. Really hope I can make friends.

So the next day I woke up at 6:00am I put my uniform on and got ready I got to school and there was a lot of people  and kids running around so I got to my classroom and saw a cute kid but not that cute so the teacher came in and we all said our names then we had classes and I make friends Fernanda Valeria and mariajose we hang out in reces.

In the middle of the day they told I had to go to another class room the one that was in front but I could still see my friends in reces and in a snack so they change me and i saw this superrrrrr cute kid super tall and so handsome his name was "David " so I see him and I was so shy and I couldn't talk to him for 2 weeks.

So he talks to me and said
"Why do you not talk much
Me: I don't know

Then we talk for a little while and my friend comes and she said

"Hi did you know Sofia has a boyfriend
And I do not have a boyfriend
So he said

"I do have a girlfriend
And I was sad and here is when I ruind a relationship he's friend said

"Yeah he has a girlfriend but they never talk
Me: well then why are you with her

Then the next day I went to school I hear some whispering in the class and a piece of paper David was talking with her friend sarai so we went to lunch and the girlfriend of David was sad and I said why is she sad then my friends told me that he broke up with her and I felt bad but good at the same time which I guess its bad.

So her friend sarai liked him 2 so while we where going to our houses
Sarahi said

"Hey David now that you don't have a girlfriend who do you like and the last letter of her name is a A so I was excited to know that ...

So the next day I told him now you have to tell me ho do you like.

David: OK but I'll tell you when it is time to go

Sofia:OK

So he told his friend Roberto, and he told me it was me that the most popular and cute guy of the whole school liked me well that did not last 2 long .