Fated To Be Together

After first period, I had Leo lead me to my next class. Surprisingly all my classes are with him for now, so I wouldn't need to worry about getting from class to class. When I first learned I was labeled a "genius" I thought I wouldn't need to take some of these classes, but Morris explained that this is only temporary for the day, but while they set up my information for the the "Special Genius" class I'll be in with the other geniuses. I was surprised to learn that there were others at this school like me

When I made it to my second period class I saw the words "Welcome to Math" written on the blackboard. I looked at Leo and saw the face of disgust.

"Not into math huh?" I joked

"Worst. Class. Ever." He complained as we walked towards some seats. "What's the point to it? There's only gonna be like one person in this class who's going to be a mathematician. Why do the rest of us need to take it?? You're lucky Crim, you only need to take this class temporarily."

"We don't know that yet. Who knows, maybe I'm actually not a genius and I'll end up coming back to your class, stuck with you for the rest of highschool."

"You stuck with me? You sure it's not the other way around?" Just as he said that, the bell rang and our math teacher walked into the room.

"Shut up, class is about to start." As we sat down we saw the teacher walk into the room

"Crimson Vermillion? Why are you here? You were called down to the office earlier." The math teacher said. I don't think I heard the announcement cause of Leo's mini rant about math.

"If I may I ask, for what reason am I leaving?"

"Don't know, but the office's orders are absolute, so you better get down there quickly."

"Yes sir, I'll leave now then." It's probably about me leaving the normal academic stream. Man I was really looking forward to spending highschool with Leo. I turned to Leo and made plans to go home together and left for the office.

"Oh Crim!" Leo yelled out in the hall. "Say hi to Scarlett and Maria for me!!"

"Uh, sure." Why would I say hi to Maria and Scar right now though? Once I made it to the office one of the teachers escorted me to the middle building, and apparently this entire building is specifically for the "Genius" class. So sure enough it was about me switching classes. Again, I was told to wait outside a door and wait for my cue.

"Hello 'S' Class, I'll be your Literature teacher Mr. Edwards. As you may know we acquired a new student for this class. He recently came from England, and was one of the students we heavily scouted for this class. Luckily, he came from one of our sister schools so he got in pretty easily. Not to mention he's gotten perfect scores on his report card for the past two years. Well enough about me talking, come on in." This was a really strong case of déjà vu.

I walked through the door and towards the middle of the room, expecting a large group of students like Leo's class, but what I saw was a group of only around ten people sitting in a huge ass room. The majority of them were girls, but my eyes focused on two specific people, Maria and Scarlett, who just so happened to be sitting right beside each other. 

"Crimson? What are you doing here? This is the class S building, shouldn't you be in the one next door?" Scar asked

"Did you want to see us so badly that you came here?" Maria asked as well

"There must be some confusion here. You see Ms. Rose and Ms. Summers, Mr Vermillion here is the new top S class student." Yep the atmosphere in the room feels just like how it was earlier today. "Go on, introduce yourself a bit."