The Start of my Journey

On the first day when I was born, 20th of October, 1985, I am named Olivia, with chubby and blushing cheeks, and developing curly hair. It was a joyous day for my mom and especially for my father because of having a cute little daughter like me. I am the youngest one among my two older brothers, Matthew and Lucas, and obviously I am the only girl  of my parents that's why they love me so much. My two brothers got envious with me cause of my dad always set his attention upon me.

     As years passed by, when I was 2 years old, I started to walk all by myself and learned to speak clearly

     As years passed by, when I was 2 years old, I started to walk all by myself and learned to speak clearly. I run as fast as I could and they said that I am talkative. My mom and dad are always tired for playing a race with me. Their ears are always irritated because od my noise. It was a great memory that my mom shared to me.

     When I've reached 3, I learned the alphabets and how to count, colors and other stuffs that babies normally learned. They said that I always impresses them for I can recite the numbers 1 to 100. And at that age, I can write my full name but not that well.

     As when I was 4 years old, I entered Kindergarten in a prestigious school. I am quiet shy at that moment but, I am recognized as the honor student of our class. It is unexpected, definitely.

     My mom and dad decided to enroll me in a piano class. I learned to play piano when I am five years old. My mom was not contented and enrolled me in a violin class and learned the same stuff at the same age. I continuously play piano and violin until I grow up. I play in our school theaters and even in our church. To inform you, I grew up with a Christian Family.

     When I got six years old, I became a gymnast and perform in several shows, and others are live on television. It was too hard for me in bending my body and even bones. But see, I successfully learned it though I've experienced some sort of injuries.

     Four years later, this was my first time to met my grandfather and grandmother in my father's side. I was 10 when met them. They were so happy and glad playing and tickling me. They are so exciting to be with. My grandfather, was 72 years old at that time, was a biologist. He shared a lot of enthusiastic things about life, and my grandmother, 70 at that moment was a doctor of medicine. I want to be like her someday.

     On the Christmas Eve when I was 11 years old, me and my brothers quarrel together because of the gifts under our Christmas tree. Our mom scolded us but I laughed at that time because she said that she'll give me my own present after she scolded us.

     Those are the memories that my mom shared and dad shared to me. I am laughing when she's telling all of those stories to me. I did not expect that I was that hard headed girl when I was young.