The Big Reveal

Mark followed Felix into his ((BIG BIG BIG)) lab, hearing of a new creation Felix wanted to show him. "I've been working on him from a young age and I've finally completed him!" An enthusiastic Felix exclaimed. He pulled a curtain to reveal a short-ish man with naturally Brown hair, though the top part was dyed green. "Why the green hair?" Mark asked. "I don't know. I don't even like green, I guess it was a spur of the moment thought." Felix replied. Mark nodded, and looked at the man when Felix handed him a file and began running his hand on the guys back. Mark opened it up and saw his name was 

     Seán William McLoughlin "Jack" 

     "So you nicknamed him Jack?" Mark asked. "Yep," Felix responded hastily. "FINALLY!" And then with a click, Jacks eyes opened. Mark  looked into Jacks eyes, which were a beautiful oceanic blue. "Nice, right?" Felix said when he saw Mark looking at jacks eyes. Jack blinked a couple times and shifted, obviously confused. As Mark continued reading the papers, he saw Felix had given Jack an Irish origin. Felix looked over to Mark, only to see him red in the face. "Are you dying or something?" Felix joked, and Mark broke his gaze and said, "Oh, u-um, no!" Mark couldn't help but stare at Jack. He was perfection. His eyes, his fluffy hair, even his body. Felix noticed and dragged Mark into his office. "I know he's cute, but god Damn Mark, keep it the fuck together!" Felix snapped, and Mark finally decided to sit down, run his hands through his faded red hair, and actually think. "Um, what happened to me?" Mark heard a small and confused voice ask. He jumped up, but Felix placed a hand on his shoulder. "Relax." The two went back out to greet Jack. "So, Jack, how do you feel?" The Swedish doctor asked Jack. "Fuzzy." Jack said. "Sounds about right," Felix mumbled, writing a couple things on his clipboard. "Hey there," Mark said softly. Jack blushed a bright red. *wow, his voice is so.. goddammit, it's amazing!* Jack thought to himself before Felix came rushing in. "Hey Mark, have Jack stay with you. Not like you've got any one with your lonely ass anyways," Felix said before scurrying out. Mark knew Felix was just messing around with him, but it still hurt him that Amy had left. Oh well, that was a problem for another day. Mark was kind of angry at Felix for not telling him, but he seemed busy and it seemed like Jack staying at marks was a last minute change anyways. Mark sighed and lead Jack to the front, grabbing a couple bags Felix left for Jack.

»»»»»»»time skip to the they're at Mark's»»»»»»»»

"Nice place you've got," Jack said, a bit nervous seeing as he'd only just been turned on ((Not like fucking THAT. Pervs.)) . "Thanks," Mark said, and then asked Jack, "anything you'd like to eat?"

Marks PoV 

"Um, nah, I'm good." Jack said in response to my question. I showed him to a guest room in the house, where he Would sleep. "So, uh, what's it like?" I asked, unsure if I was being rude or not. "I won't be surprised if you don't know what I mean," I added. "What does bisexual mean?" Jack asked me out of the blue. I was caught by surprise, but I figured I might as well answer it. "It means you like both women and men. Why, if I can ask?" "Well, for some reason it just popped in my head though I had no idea what it meant until now." *is that like felixs way of programming someone? Because I swear......* I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jack snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. "Sorry," I said. "Nothing to be sorry about." Jack then left red faced to his room, and I let my head fall back as I let out a yawn and closed my eyes while still on the couch, leading to drifting off to sleep. 

Jacks PoV

How does he still not know?! My fucking hair and pants, I guess, but still! I'm surprised Felix is still the only one to know, I would've thought ears and tails and that crap would be obvious! I felt free in the room though, so I locked it and found something to cut a hole in the back of my pants to let my tail out. It feels good to stretch, but I know I can't get comfortable because I'm often flinchy when someone is around and I'm trying to relax. Out of the millions of animals to exist, Felix HAD TO have a cat phase when he designed "my structure." I moved my hair so it would let my ears show. I heard a soft knock and flinched. "DONT COME IN!" I yelled out. "Sorry, just wanted to know if you want me to get you something while I go to the store. ..do you?" Mark asked. I felt my face go red. I loved his voice, so velvety.. deep.. perfect.. but I knew if I revealed myself to him, he'd probably take me back to Felix's lab and dump me there. I sighed and said, "sure. In fact, get a cat while you're at it."I'd  been joking,  I'd already seen his dog Chica. But about a half an hour later, he came home with a small crate. I peeked into a small slat and saw an adorable black and white kitten looking out from the inside. "Jaa-aackkkkk!" He yelled out, in search of me. I ran up to him. "I DIDNT MEAN IT LITERALLY!" I yelled. Mark said, "Oh Jesus, calm down Jack! I got him for you to play with because someone needed a babysitter." I sighed and said ok, then looked at the adorable little thing. I played with him for a bit until guilt from not telling Mark crept over me, looming overhead like some dark raincloud. "Hey, M-Mark?" I yelled out. "Whats up?" He asked, coming into the living room. "Um, I've got to show you something..." I placed the kitten back into its crate and went down the hall, and locked the door behind me as he came into the room.

((AN 

Hey I try to make these as long as possible, if I can't I apologise in advance :)) thank you to any readers out there! And I don't think I edited it but I may have.. you judge))