"Mhmmm"

3rd PoV

Mark woke up, feeling strange. He had a weird dream about God knows how he'd remember. He looked around to find Jack passed out on his floor. "FUCK! Jack!" He yelled, scared of what could've happened. Jack slowly shifted and opened his eyes. "M-Mark? What am i..?" "I don't know, I found you lying here!" "Urghh..." Mark debated his upcoming actions and decided, fuck that, hell suffer consequences. He picked jack up and carried him to his bed, pure astonishment at what Mark had done covering jacks face. He was a blushing mess. Mark set Jack into his bed and sighed. "Did you come in looking for me and passed out or something?" He asked. "Probably,"Jack mumbled before covering himself up and turning over to try and fall asleep. "Holler if you need me," Mark said, and left Jack's room, closing the door behind himself as he left.

Jacks PoV
I was embarassed Mark had carried me like that. I mean, it's a little weird someone like me has feelings for Mark, but whatever. I decided it felt kind of good for me to carry him. *WTF am I even thinking?!*I asked myself before closing my eyes and trying to rest.

Marks PoV
For a while I just Sat around in my dog form. Bzzt 
I looked around, switching back to my semi form. I grabbed my phone off of the table and peeked at the notifications. Felix. Spamming me with loads of questions. Why, Felix? I sighed in exasperation and hit the call button for Felix's contact. "Hello?" "Just me, Mark. What the fuck were all those questions for?" "If you'd looked, you'd know. *sigh*" I rolled my eyes. I took a look at felixs questions and decided I'd sum it up and said, "he's fine, Felix. Probably sleeping right now." "Go make sure." "FUCK, FELIX, WHAT IF HE GETS MAD? SLEEPS HALF NAKED? USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN!....sorry. but seriously consider what i just said." "*huff* ok. Anyways gotta get back to woke on another project. Might Skype you later to show you so be ready ." I sad I sure, goodbye and hung up. I ran my fingers through my hair. Red. Heh. I heard a soft "Mhmmm" come from behind me. I yipped and turned around to see Jack, tired while standing in the doorway. "Come sit!" I said nervously. He grumbled and came over, turning into his cat form and leaping onto the couch, finding a decent spot to lay. "I'm sorry if I'm moody, I almost always am in the morning."I heard Jack mumble, and I giggle to myself, but mentally so Jack couldn't hear.

Jacks PoV
For a while I just lay there, collecting my thoughts. When I was ready for the day, I turned back to my semi form and stretched while yawning. My tail flikcered about, mindlessly. Sometimes it literally has a mind of its own. I felt something warm touch my tail, or rather my tail touched it. I got scared as shit and looked down to realize it was Mark's leg.

[AN I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's a little weird but right now for me, it's like 10:37 pm. I will write another one in the morning and edit it for you all 😘 baibai!!]