"Well, shit."

jacks pov
i was nervous. sooooo v nervous.. i looked at mark, who was still sleeping. thank the bloody lords, i thought to myself as i slowly removed my tail from marks leg. i began to get up, when something pulled me back. i let out a gasp. looking behind me, i realized mark had grabbed me, but was still asleep. i sighed and sat there hopelessly. i felt a soft something touch my leg. i realized it was marks tail, wagging. he was waking up. Well, shit. i looked at him as his eyes slowly opened. those lovely brown eyes... snap the fuck out of it, jack! i told myself. Mark realized he was holding me and let go, his face growing red😳. "S-Sorry!!" he yelped. he scooted over to the other side of the couch. i could tell he was really nervous. "i'm not gonna claw you or anything, ok?" i said to clear the air. "O-ok..." mark replied sheepishly and scooted back over, until his hand touched my thigh. he squeaked and scooted back over, hugging his knees. does he like me or something?? i shrugged it off and picked up the remote, turning the TV on and flipping through different channels until i settled on Big Bang Theory. Mark kept an eye on the TV, though he was still curled up in fetal position. i slid over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "what's wrong?" i asked him.
Marks  pov
i was so stupid. i touched his damn THIGH! jesus! i'm so fucking stupid! it'd been a couple minutes of curling in fetal position when i felt his hand on my shoulder and his voice-soft, dusted heavily with his irish accent~"what's wrong?" i jumped in suprise and he flinched, holding his hands above his head. "i-i'm so sorry! i d-didn't mean to s-scare you!" i stuttered like an idiot. he sighed and lowered his hands. "Youre really flinchy. what's wrong?" he asked again. "it's just-" it was a spur of the moment decision, i swear- and i pulls him in and kissed him. Right on the fucking  lips. soft... i pulled back and shielded myself with my hands, my ears fell and my tail tucked between my legs. i could tell jack was confused, i could see him through my partially-red hair. He sat and just stared. what a horrible move... before i knew it, i let out a sob. jack looked nervous as he slid back over and hugged me. warm. i was taken by suprise but this time, i didn't flinch. i just sunk into it.
~toime skoip~
we were watching a movie, fully absorbed in it and for a while i didn't even remember the horrific moment i had created. it was awkward for us both when we remembered, but a funny move in the movie would play and we would laugh it off. i was a fucking retard.

Jacks Pov 

I guess I might say I've been waiting for Mark to make that move for EVER. God knows I can't. I sighed and pulled from marks hold to find something in his kitchen. I was starving. He looked up at me as I left to the kitchen. Those chocolate eyes...